Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SassyPauli-Green Park/Mayfair.  (Read 724 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6157884) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jj28

Went to see this lady a week or two ago was feeling optimistic with the photos on show
nice fluent area of London ,   door number on arrival
Walked in premises to be greeted by lady that didn’t look like her photos atall
arse pretty much non existent and fairly skinny lady the opposite to what I was expecting
she was wearing leggings too so you would have defo have seen a booty with this type  clothing
Made my excuses and left pretty much soon as I entered
Shame And waste of a 5£ oyster Fare.

Aw not showing veri pics no longer is a major error imo
Plenty more wasted journeys ahead
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 04:04:42 pm by jj28 »

Offline smiths

Went to see this lady a week or two ago was feeling optimistic with the photos on show
arse pretty much non existent and fairly skinny lady the opposite to what I was expecting
she was wearing leggings too so you would have defo have seen a booty with this type  clothing

Thanks, :thumbsup: I have added her name and the area you posted you saw her in to the title of this review. The veri pics point is a matter for the owner Head 1.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 04:08:04 pm by smiths »

Offline tantric talents

Congrats on your first review and well done for walking  :hi:

Offline jj28

Thanks, :thumbsup: I have added her name and the area you posted you saw her in to the title of this review. The veri pics point is a matter for the owner Head 1.

Aw doesn’t show them atall , no longer.
Which is a massive red flag for me as you would guess the majority will be monstrousitys   :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Aw doesn’t show them atall , no longer.
Which is a massive red flag for me as you would guess the majority will be monstrousitys   :thumbsdown:

Which is maybe why Head 1 no longer allows them on here, but its his site so he can do as he pleases. Many WGs I have punted with over the years who had A/W profiles but no veri pics weren't monsters though some have been. That's where UKP reviews by punters you trust can help.

Offline Lyosha

Skinny with a small arse... how about her tits and face?

Offline jj28

Yeah her face wasn’t to bad ,average
Just the skinny frame That put me off
Best bet have a Look for yourself Maybe - Each to there own but wasn’t for me

Online last_days_of_logan

Finally, a review

Thanks very much for the assist

Offline tomvi

I went to see her and I walked as well.
I was curious after reading this review as OP complained about the body but not the face. I don't mind girls that are a bit skinny (better than extra kg imo). But I was not attracted at all. She told me she was 23 but she looked older to me. I am absolutely not saying she lies (I am extremely bad at ages) but she would have told me she was 35 that I could believe her.

She was friendly, and from what I could feel, willing to please (but that's just a first impression).
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 07:09:28 pm by tomvi »