Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand  (Read 104783 times)

Offline eetraveller

If you want to mix a bit of culture with pleasure, the North is beautiful and the golden triangle a great place to escape.
To my eye the girls are much nicer as I don't like the Isaan look; chinese influence on the genes is right there.

Much more of a 'normal' girl scene up here i.e. you have to go hunting yourself but CM has a smattering of options as well.

Pai (if you have lots of time) is a popular holiday destination for Thai's and many a good time here.

Mae Sot if you want to slum it with some Myanmar border girls.....

All depends what you like and how much time/travel you are have/up for.

Thanks
My budget is at the medium range.
Coincidentally I was actually just thinking of doing a 7-9 day trip split between Chiangmai and Pai.
My search tells me Pai is basically a hippy backpackers' place with no P2P scene, but a day trip to all the known sitres and a couple of nights at 'normal' bars/clubs could be fun anyway. Im guessing you won't find any local girls lol.
Chiangmai seems to have a mixture of everything, so probably spend the weekend in CM, and quieter days in Pai where backpackers probably party every night?

« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 03:55:19 pm by eetraveller »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am looking at 8 or so nights in Bangkok in November, escape the start of the UK winter. Hopefully no quarantine will be required.

November is a good time to go, the rainy season is over but I would recommend 14 nights split between Bangkok and Pattaya.  :hi:

Offline lostandfound

I am looking at 8 or so nights in Bangkok in November, escape the start of the UK winter. Hopefully no quarantine will be required.

Braver man than me.

The economic consequences of further lockdowns do not bear thinking about, and I think the UK priority one will be avoidng that, so we may be very slow to relax our own international travel restrictions /  quarantine.

Offline eetraveller

(posted in error but couldn't delete)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 04:29:17 pm by eetraveller »

Offline Paris69

Quite fancy heading to Angkor Wat later in the year..... But rather than Thailand am thinking Vietnam.
Wondered if anyone has been and if it's good/plentiful/vfm?.....
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steve2

That's what people thought last year    :rolleyes:

Offline pgpgpgpg

Thanks
My budget is at the medium range.
Coincidentally I was actually just thinking of doing a 7-9 day trip split between Chiangmai and Pai.
My search tells me Pai is basically a hippy backpackers' place with no P2P scene, but a day trip to all the known sitres and a couple of nights at 'normal' bars/clubs could be fun anyway. Im guessing you won't find any local girls lol.
Chiangmai seems to have a mixture of everything, so probably spend the weekend in CM, and quieter days in Pai where backpackers probably party every night?

A good choice for sure IMHO.
Pai doesn't have P2P in the sense say Bkk or Pattaya so yes it's the locals - you'll meet plenty of locals if you dodge all the hippy places but that said they're also good places to chill for a bit.

Local girls are up for fun just the same as elsewhere and although they won't be charging you LT/ST as such there's usually some little helping hand hinted at whether it's the taxi home or the bit of shopping....no major shakes.

CM to Mae Hong Son is a good run if you've the stomach for endless bends, and plenty of good places along the way to meet the locals.

P2P is easier and guaranteed - just depends what you fancy doing of course.

HTH

Offline Jimmyredcab

That's what people thought last year    :rolleyes:

How long before the Thai authorities blink.  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

When you watch the latest You-Tube videos of the holiday destinations it looks like a nuclear bomb has dropped.

It’s not just the hookers who are suffering, it affects the whole economy from the hotel companies to the farmers who supply the food.

My guess is still October, on the conditions you are vaccinated and have taken a Covid test.

Offline pgpgpgpg

And that's assuming the UK government allow leisure travel of course.......optimistic but it may even be our end not LoS that's the blocker....

Offline wtfb

My opinion, stick to Bangkok/Pattaya.
On my last visit, November 2019, I visited Hua Hin, lovely resort but more suitable for a holiday with you wife or girlfriend.

I agree with Jimmyredcab that Hua Hin is a lovely resort and I will be going back there for a few days amongst other places, when we are allowed to travel again. There are a couple of streets in Hua Hin with girlie bars (Soi Binterbaht and Soi 80)  and freelancers too around he Hilton. From my experience this link gives a good overview of whats available in Hua Hin.  External Link/Members Only

You can get to Hua Hin by train direct from Bangkok. There is a fast boat service between Hua Hin and Pattaya that takes about 2 hours.  So if you want to it's fairly easy to transfer between the two to experience the excesses (hopefully!) of Pattaya and relaxing in Hua Hin.

Chiang Mai is great too but a long way from Bangkok. Definitely need to fly. 11 hours by train or car. Chiang Mai is a really good tourist destination with many non-punting things to see and do.  There was a lively bar scene in and around the Loi Kroh Road. Chiang Mai is the city with the worst air pollution in Thailand. Hard to believe if you spent any time in Bangkok!

Offline Steve2

Years ago took the train from Bangkok to Chang Mai. Overnight train took about 11 hrs. Cheaper than a hotel room and a good experience, Bunk beds and dinner in the compartment

Offline djs1969

I would recommend the north of thailand(chiangmai/rai) ,its very different and can be a nice change to the bar /girl scene .and it proves theres more to thailand than just P2P,and as previously mentioned the northern thai attitudes seems a lot better than other parts of Thailand.

Offline Your Chef

Visit number 4 review from 2018.
October 9th.

Flew with China Southern Guangzhou Bangkok, landing just before 1800. Bought a SIM card at the luggage carousels then the 70 minute journey to my hotel at Nana BTS, Aldelphi Suites. Shower, fill up safe and fridge and straight out.

First panic, big advertising hoardings where the Kiwi bar was located! Thankfully the bar has moved to a side street of Soi 8, north end. Same menu, prices and staff but a new owner.

After a chicken salad and Guinness I went to the adults playground. Walked around the bars but nothing grabbed my fancy. Plenty of ladies in the Nana Hotel park, problem being too many of them looked too young.

Returned to the hotel, I was going to bed but I noticed a new beer on so had one whilst looking at WeChat. Deang from the April visit was nearby and she made me a longtime offer of 2000 Baht, £50! I invited her over, we had a drink outside then headed upstairs after Deang handed in her ID card.

Deang is highly recommended, I thought late 30s/early 40s but since found out nearly 50! size 8 34A breasts with large nipples. Thoroughly enjoyed round 1, a massage offered and taken before stirring me awake for round 2 then time for sleep.

October 10th.

Round 3 on waking up, very pleasant. We then shared a shower, I was washed very thoroughly. Deang declined the offer of breakfast and left for home.
Had a day out and about , back to the hotel to freshen up and out for dinner. Had a look around Nana but because I had a good night I behaved myself.

October 11th.

Today it was time to meet up with a lady from Thai Friendly, Nokki. We met in a public place, Terminal 21 shopping mall. First off was coffee, then a Korean style meal before heading to the Kiwi bar.
Beer and pool for an hour, then to a bar of her choice before heading to a third bar. By now it is 2300 and I was hopeful of getting Nokki into my hotel but she wanted to keep drinking whereas I had a coffee. By 2345 I had had enough so said goodbye and started to walk to the hotel. On the way I passed Deang and the offer was made and accepted.I switched off both my phone's and enjoyed Deang's company and skill.

October 12th.

Woke up with an excellent blow job to completion and Deang swallowed the lot. This time Deang stayed for breakfast and we chatted for a while. When I switched on my phone I had a message from Nokki asking where my hotel room was. I replied I went to bed and switched off my phone. She was very apologetic, I reckon I had paid 1500 Baht without the hoped for benefits from Nokki but very much enjoyed the company of Deang.

More tourism before the normal procedure, hotel, shower, meal and Nana. Had a few Singha lagers whilst watching a few shows. Didn't bother with anyone today.

October 13th.

This morning I had arranged to meet with another lady from Thai Friendly, Nok. I knew this would be friends only and was happy with that. We spend about 3 hours together happily chatting.

I returned to the hotel to freshen up then went to the Kiwi bar. Unintentionally I ended up staying here as I watched the rugby so no fun again.

October 14th.

Woke up feeling randy so looked at WeChat and negotiated short time with a lady called Sherry. Spot on 0930 she entered the hotel and offered her ID card straight away. Upstairs and I received an excellent blow job and sex. 30 minutes of company for 1100 Baht. Sherry is mid 20s and about a size 14. We have kept in contact and she knows about visit 5.

Cleaned up and headed out to meet Nokki again as she had promised me lunch at an olde world restaurant. This proved to be an excellent duck and pork meal with plenty of rice and as promised Nokki paid. Next up we did a boat ride for an hour north along the river, coffee then the boat back. Next up was another boat to Asiatique, a former docks area that has been converted to a funfair and restaurants area. We had another meal which I paid for. We then returned to Nana, had a few drinks before I successfully got Nokki into my hotel room. Unfortunately the old saying, shit happens! Nokki just started her period so no fun tonight, just sharing the bed.

15th October.

On waking up Nokki gave me a poor quality blow job as an apology, she admitted that she wanted sex last night desperately.
I decided to stay with Nokki for a while longer and I'm glad I did as we had a good time. For air conditioned bliss we went to a shopping mall. I was thinking of abandoning Nokki but we ended up at the cinema where she paid for two tickets to watch the latest Johnny English film. Afterwards I paid for a small late lunch and we said our goodbyes. I did not give Nokki any money for her company.   

I returned to the hotel to freshen up, had my regular Korean duck dinner before heading to a craft beer bar close to Terminal 21. I had 2 flights of 5x100ml sampling all the Asian beers on. It wasn't cheap as the prices were without VAT then a 7% service charge was added, nearly 1000 Baht!

As I walked back I found the infamous Thermae coffee shop. A few ladies were loitering outside but what a sight greeted me on entering, a minimum of 100, probably nearer 150 ladies to choose from. All gents are ushered to the bar, beer, sprits and coffee are available. I had a Singa for 110 Baht and just walked around. One noticeable thing was that 90% of the gents were Oriental. It took a long time but I selected a lady, agreed on 1200 Baht shortime and started to walk to the hotel. Unfortunately she then lit up, so I said goodbye, motioning smoking and vomiting. I think she understood why I had changed my mind, she said sorry and returned to Thermae whilst I continued to Nana.

Again I looked around the car park, recognised a face or two but some ladies looked far too young. I decided on a lady I had walked past about 5 minutes previously but she was smoking as well!
Returned to the hotel and ended up chatting with another lady from Thai Friendly, Dina. Basically she was willing to come straight to my hotel and stay the night. I managed to convince her otherwise. Also received an offer from Sheryl but I think she was very drunk so I declined that offer as well.

16th October.

Normal tourism, hotel, freshen up and the Kiwi Bar for a last steak and fries.
Straight to the car park and started to chat with two ladies who offered me a three some, very tempting but decided on taking one lady back. Didn't get her name but paid 1200 Baht for the normal shortime service but everything was covered. Enjoyed her company, shame about the enhanced breasts.
A few more pints of Guinness whilst looking at WeChat before returning to the hotel.

17th October.

My flight was 1130 so packed up, breakfast and left at 0830, at airport by 0930 using BTS and the airport link train.

Summary and notes.

I recommend plenty of research on ladies before leaving. The 3 apps I recommend are Thai Friendly, WeChat and Line. All are free but if you wish to send messages via TF this costs £14.99 a month. There several types of lady on TF:-
Looking for long term relationship with a Western man.
Friendship only.
Available for fun at a price.
Finally those who want Western male company and happy to sleep with them.
Line is similar to WhatsApp and completely free. A suggestion would be to send a screenshot of your Line QF code, this has worked for me.
Between trips I have spent time on Line and TF gathering possible ladies to meet up with.
Nokki is not well, possibly cancer of the urterus. I haven't told her that I am visiting again soon.
Dina, the pushy lady, seems to have calmed down and we are meeting very soon.
There are 3 other possibilities, will see what happens.

Unfortunately WeChat doesn't permit blatant advertising anymore.

The prices have been coming down and for a good reason, there are more women selling compared to men buying. This was especially noticed in Thermae and around Nana Plaza.   

Beer in Nana seems to be 170 Baht for a 33cl bottle. Every lady who enters has her ID card checked so no worries about age.

Very few African or Western ladies were seen this trip, maybe the preference is with Asian ladies plus the competition is driving them out? We shall see next time.

Amenities.

Used the Aldelphi Suites on Soi 8 again, clean comfortable and very guest friendly. The majority of rooms face east which is no good to those who don't want the sun in the morning but 3 rooms per floor don't.
Kiwi bar is a bit further away and now a bit smaller. No opportunity to pick up a lady here this time.
Made two trips to the launderette, basically everything was washed for a total of 450 Baht over two vists. Service takes about 27/28 hours. The two 7/11s are still going strong but there is a mid afternoon break where alcohol cannot be purchased.   

Offline METEOR

I was last there in May 2019 but had been the September 2018 also. Regarding African women, which I do like I found they had moved from the usual spot I'd previously seen them. I used to see them around the Nana BTS, mcdonalds area but last time they were down past Nana plaza

Offline Your Chef

Following Al Jazerra news plus chatting with various Bangkok residents, all ladies, it would seem that there is an attempt to vaccinate as many people as possible. I suspect though money talks.

A fortnight ago I rejoined Thai Friendly and I have added about 20 possibilities comprising of guaranteed short or long time,  chat over coffee only and maybe one or two freebies. But we shall see how many actually turn up, I just have to remember not to double book myself!

I look at the profiles and hide those who are looking for a relationship, a simple hello how are you etc. Find out what they are looking for then if they wish we start chatting via Line which is far easier for both of us.

I have had to block a few who unfortunately think a complete stranger who they just met on line will send them money instantly  :sarcastic:

Offline Steve2

It seems that vaccination will not start till July in Pattaya according to a friend who lives there

Offline Jerboa

I might just have to head back there sooner or later, help feed the buffalo  :D

Offline Asianfcuker

I might just have to head back there sooner or later, help feed the buffalo  :D
Dont forget the vet's bill as well for when it gets sick  :dash: :dash: :dash:

AF

Offline Steve2

This guy's videos are worth watching for local updates

Here is one of some "Gentlemens Clubs"

External Link/Members Only

Offline elfy72

Pattaya City Council have started discussing plans for the 1st October opening with no need to quarantine.

Pattaya is leaning towards a ‘Sealed Approach’ which will include ‘Sealed Routes’ and ‘Sealed Areas’ while tourists are in their initial seven days. Each hotel will have a specific traveling route for tourists under the proposal. At this time, Pattaya is not considering an “open” model in which tourists would be able to go where they wished, but rather provided specific activities, places to go, and things to do from lists provided from TAT and authorities that help balance safety and the economy.  Activities discussed at the meeting were those such as visiting Koh Larn and local beaches, visiting prominent Buddhist temples in the area, visiting popular tourist attractions like Nong Nooch Gardens, Sanctuary of Truth, Khao Kheow Open Zoo, and Big Buddha, and cultural destinations that highlight Thailand. Of course, if one wished to just relax at their hotel, they could do this as well, as all activities and routes would be optional or “opt-in”.

After seven days, the proposal then would allow tourists to travel completely on their own or leave the Pattaya/Sattahip area. It is likely at least one Covid-19 test would be required during this period.

For mongers that doesn't sound like a great way to start the first week of the holiday, and there is always the danger if the Covid test is positive that means 14 days mandatory stay in hospital. These are just the preliminary discussions so plenty could change before October.

Offline pa5151

HIV (one of the highest perveances in the world) OK, Covid not OK.

Offline lostandfound

HIV (one of the highest perveances in the world) OK, Covid not OK.

A perveance - the deviation of an electron beam caused by the space charge effect.

You appear to have new information about HIV!  :lol:

Offline pa5151

A perveance - the deviation of an electron beam caused by the space charge effect.

You appear to have new information about HIV!  :lol:

Always have to be one step ahead of the game  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

I don't want to go Nong Nooch or Sanctuary of Truth, I want to go Soi 6 and bang whores!  :D

Offline Your Chef

I don't want to go Nong Nooch or Sanctuary of Truth, I want to go Soi 6 and bang whores!  :D

:dance: :drinks:  Most definitely.

Anyway up to 28 ladies I am chatting with on Line from finding them on Thai Friendly. The vaccination program is going very slowly but at least it is going judging by the conversations I am in.

Offline Your Chef

Haven't seen that picture in Private Eye for a while Roger, anyway if anyone here could translate please. Taken from a posting on Line.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Your Chef

Many thanks Kunk. I am not the best at doing that type of thing. Will watch for other posts on Line.

Offline stealthygit

hi
well latest is according to Prime Minister its all open 120 days from now (approx 1st November)
i have some little hope for next January to have a 7 or so week holiday that was going to happen last January, (thankfully i booked flight with credit card and have got my money back)

but i would imagine its going to take a while for the airlines to really get going ?

there is some slight cause for optimism as watching some YT vids lately several bars in the LK Metro and soi buokao/tree town area are being renamed and redeveloped, Pooks Plaze that used to be opposite the LKmtro entrance to soi buokao is being refashioned into an Ibar type large night club called the Warehouse,  that should attract a lot of freelancers theoretically ?

however must admit deep down i doubt ill get there for golf and girls before January 2023

cheers

Offline clivethomas

hi
well latest is according to Prime Minister its all open 120 days from now (approx 1st November)
i have some little hope for next January to have a 7 or so week holiday that was going to happen last January, (thankfully i booked flight with credit card and have got my money back)

but i would imagine its going to take a while for the airlines to really get going ?

there is some slight cause for optimism as watching some YT vids lately several bars in the LK Metro and soi buokao/tree town area are being renamed and redeveloped, Pooks Plaze that used to be opposite the LKmtro entrance to soi buokao is being refashioned into an Ibar type large night club called the Warehouse,  that should attract a lot of freelancers theoretically ?

however must admit deep down i doubt ill get there for golf and girls before January 2023

cheers
No doubt it's going to be a pain in the arse to go.  Two vaccines, PCR test, covid insurance, restricted to certain areas etc.  Then that's assuming the UK hasn't got any restrictions on going.  Coming back right now is very expensive, PCR test (3k baht) then 2 tests at home on day 2 and day 8 from an amber country (£100-160 and 10 day inside or another £60-80 for test and release).  Whole thing is nuts.  Don't see many visitors there in October but maybe a reasonable number of frequent visitors going back for the first time for xmas before it goes quiet again.  Then a lot of the birds are shit scared of covid, Thai's are in a right frenzy about it and stories of the girls being banished from returning to villages if they've left.  Think it will be well into next year or 2023 before the real good times return. Always be whores in Patts but will take a while for them all to return and newbies to arrive

I need to get over this year to divorce my estranged wife, then will be straight down to Patts to hunt down this years farm fresh (if they exist)  Looking at October to avoid the quarantine

Offline stealthygit

No doubt it's going to be a pain in the arse to go.  Two vaccines, PCR test, covid insurance, restricted to certain areas etc.  Then that's assuming the UK hasn't got any restrictions on going.  Coming back right now is very expensive, PCR test (3k baht) then 2 tests at home on day 2 and day 8 from an amber country (£100-160 and 10 day inside or another £60-80 for test and release).  Whole thing is nuts.  Don't see many visitors there in October but maybe a reasonable number of frequent visitors going back for the first time for xmas before it goes quiet again.  Then a lot of the birds are shit scared of covid, Thai's are in a right frenzy about it and stories of the girls being banished from returning to villages if they've left.  Think it will be well into next year or 2023 before the real good times return. Always be whores in Patts but will take a while for them all to return and newbies to arrive

I need to get over this year to divorce my estranged wife, then will be straight down to Patts to hunt down this years farm fresh (if they exist)  Looking at October to avoid the quarantine

hi good luck there Clive
situation seems to be getting worse, infections, deaths rising over there, looks like they are really getting hit now and for ?? how long ? before they get to grips fully with vaccinations country wide,  i'm classically a 2 week millionaire between 2004 to 2017 i visited every year then stopped to save money for my retirement this year, i was looking then to visit for up to 2 months over the January to March period every year for several years but it seems my cunning plan has evaporated for the time being, its simply out of the question for the average monger like me to pay silly money for any associated costs above the general holiday money ( i had budgeted for approx £4 to £4,500 for 7 or so weeks)

the whole situation in Pattaya reflects the hidden truth about the importance of the 2 week millionaire to that crazy old town, also of course with places like phuket and those associated 'Koh' etc islands that as far as i can see are/were similarly dependent virtually entirely on tourism.

the thai PM has put himself in a tricky position promising universal opening in 120 days from that speech he gave, the 'owners' of all the associated tourist services must be giving the powers that be a reight ear bashing, including Chinese money !

so it looks sadly Like January 2023 the earliest for me, i stayed just off Soi Buokao in Soi Chayiapoon, so with expat golf bars nearby + all the usualy services I was perfectly placed for wonderful times (sigh) still im happy i had 13 years woth of it !!

Cheers

Offline Username77

Take a risk or lose the chance🤟
I think nothing to do there now, in summer better to
stay in uk, good weather +-

Sorry maybe somebody can recommend fit to fly test?
cause to many scam web pages.
And there they check it? In UK or on arrival?

Offline lostandfound

On the positive side Sterling has crept above 45 Baht, and some think it will be 50 by Christmas.

Offline Your Chef

Protests earlier today in Bangkok over the lack of a vaccination program.
One of the ladies I am chatting has her first Sinovac jab next week but only because her boss is paying.

Offline seandana

Protests earlier today in Bangkok over the lack of a vaccination program.
One of the ladies I am chatting has her first Sinovac jab next week but only because her boss is paying.

A lot of Thai people are refusing the Chinese Vaccine which is free because they believe its crap and are choosing to pay for the western vaccines in the hope of getting some protection from the virus , this has made the government even less popular than before.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 10:20:25 pm by seandana »

Offline tony22

The country is slipping down. The vaccine programme isn't working, there's no tourists dollars, everyone is back in their villages with no money and resorting to selling anything they can - food, plants, fruit, whatever. They've gone back to their fields to farm and support themselves with tenant famers being kicked off. The neighbouring countries are recovering quicker and overtaking Thailand as the place to put your business. Unfortunately, I think we'll have some political unrest again soon, army back on the streets, and it'll take a long time for them to come back.

Offline Your Chef

A good summary from Tony22 and unfortunately not many Thailand regulars will disagree with your statement.

Offline Your Chef

A fortnight lockdown has been started in Thailand due to the Delta variant sweeping through South East Asia.

Offline Wond3r188

The worry for me is that, if what you say transpires and they do get into a economic 'situation' due to all of this, which I feel must be coming, will they pivot towards China for help?  The tourist landscape could be about to change forever in Thailand I feel.  I would say weakening the Baht would be a step in the right direction IMO.

Offline HeadChef

Thais (and Indonesians) have noticed that the Sinovac vaccine offers sub-standard protection. China is going to be called to account soon.

Offline CallumTT

A fortnight lockdown has been started in Thailand due to the Delta variant sweeping through South East Asia.

I was trying to get a few weeks in Thailand soon.  Phuket sandbox for 2 weeks then maybe a week in BKK. 

However, is it worth going just now?  In Phuket are the gogo bars/beer bars open? Is alcohol being served?  I imagine it will be a while before it is preCovid levels, but is there a buzz and a fun night out to be had?  I don't really fancy just pulling a freelancer from the beach road (or whatever it's called). 

And any idea what will happen to BKK?  Presumably all shut down now.  But is it likely back to some kind of the usual scene in a few weeks?  Not much point going if there's no alcohol served and Soi cowboy is as dead as it looked in some recent videos  :( 

I'd like to go soon as I have an excuse to travel abroad for work that won't really work later in the year.  Don't fancy taking the other half with me :scare:

Any info gratefully received. 

Offline Rossi

A good summary from Tony22 and unfortunately not many Thailand regulars will disagree with your statement.

+1  :thumbsup:

The Thai red cross is starting to get access to vaccines, but without tourists all places are suffering. The Thais are fed up with 'buffalos running the country' as they would joke!

Above states Koh Samui opens soon to but how 'open' it all will be will have to be seen.

Offline seandana

Why would anybody want to go to Thailand and have to wear a face mask when out in a public area in 30 degrees plus  :unknown:
+ if you are unlucky enough to get infected  or come in contact with some one who is infected while in transit you will have another bill for a government approved hotel or quarantine hospital , it's just not worth it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 12:06:57 am by seandana »

Offline jonn

Although it doesn't seem very appealing to many , it is tempting to us with plenty of time. I know many people who only hobby whilst overseas and with the current problem with red list countries it's been difficult. Brasil wont even let UK people in now.
After the initial 14 days decent hotels in patong are now very cheap (£10pn) apartments (£70pw) and for now you are free to travel anywhere, yes it's far from perfect but it must be better than the UK
I'm still pondering.......

Offline mrx007

Lolita's Blow Job bar in Bangkok shows as "open" from 9am each day. As does "Kasalong", also a suck bar in Bangkok. 10am opening.

So it's possible to get your schlong slurped in the capital...

Offline seandana

Bangkok is a ghost town with even the 7/11 shops shutting at 8pm , infection and death rates rising , it will be a long time before anybody gets their cock sucked in Lolita's for 800 bhatt . :cry: :cry:

Offline Username77

Take a risk or lose the chance🤟
I think nothing to do there now, in summer better to
stay in uk, good weather +-

Sorry maybe somebody can recommend fit to fly test?
cause to many scam web pages.
And there they check it? In UK or on arrival?

answering to my question, just google Hasu diagnostics, 56 gbp, and same day results, i just went to they office, cause its more safe way to get results fast.

Offline clivethomas

I was trying to get a few weeks in Thailand soon.  Phuket sandbox for 2 weeks then maybe a week in BKK. 

However, is it worth going just now?  In Phuket are the gogo bars/beer bars open? Is alcohol being served?  I imagine it will be a while before it is preCovid levels, but is there a buzz and a fun night out to be had?  I don't really fancy just pulling a freelancer from the beach road (or whatever it's called). 

And any idea what will happen to BKK?  Presumably all shut down now.  But is it likely back to some kind of the usual scene in a few weeks?  Not much point going if there's no alcohol served and Soi cowboy is as dead as it looked in some recent videos  :( 

I'd like to go soon as I have an excuse to travel abroad for work that won't really work later in the year.  Don't fancy taking the other half with me :scare:

Any info gratefully received.

All bars are closed.  Restaurants are open (those that have survived) but can't serve alcohol and close 8pm.  Heard anecdotal evidence that some clubs in Samui are open and serving alcohol but can't confirm.  It will be very quiet.

They are treating farangs like they have the black plague, like somehow we are responsible for their situation I'm told.

Quite a few of my mates are long term Samui residences and only those bunkered down with decent incomes from the west/properties etc out there are still there.  Even some folk who have been there 10 years have left the place and come back.  90% of businesses closed down, boys in brown out on the lookout for any foreigners breaching any of the mad rules etc.  It is not a place to be.

Thailand ain't red list yet, but about 12% of anybody who takes a test is positive for Covid.  2.5% or so here. If it gets red listed when you're out there you can either dash home to meet the deadline, quarantine in a shit hotel for £1750 or make elaborate plans to do two weeks in whatever country isn't red and will have you.  I really wouldn't waste your money.  Fly around the world and spend thousands just to scour the net for some birds to come to your hotel and everything closed at 8pm... no thanks for me.  Third world/ developing country, whatever, it is acting like one and it will be ages until they sort their shit out.  They delayed getting the AZ vaccine because they would only take it if they could manufacture it themselves (usual corruption)

Not take pleasure in their economic demise, and I believe the scenes are terrible in the tourist areas, but at least we stand a chance of getting 50/1 by the time we are back, if not more

Offline nike

Thailand bans gatherings as COVID cases, deaths hit new record.