Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How does tantric differ from a HJ?  (Read 1905 times)

Offline UKDave51

I`m slightly puzzled on this subject, I`ve been communicating with a lady, i think you will agree she`s cute but no sexual activity is on offer External Link/Members Only
She offers tantric lingam i asked what this involves, i got this reply.

My tantric massage, I work perfecting the body with the sensitive massage and correcting the muscles and the day to day, through touches on strategic points, to release sexual, where energy the lingam, a specific massage in the male genital organ, With my pleasure and delicate touches, different pleasurable maneuvers and techniques of masturbation, making you have an explosion of conventional sensations until ejaculation, pleasurable with great professionalism. The intention of tantric massage is located in the sexual and spiritual part of each person

Nicely worded but it still ends with you shooting your load, to my knowledge that can`t be done without wanking you off.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 10:18:51 am by UKDave51 »

Offline noutathome

True tantra shouldn't involve an external release but rather an inner one and will focus on the energy centres of the body - good article here:-

External Link/Members Only

If the person providing it hasn't gone through this intense educative process I doubt it is true tantra - more likely a way to describe a rub n tug using flowery language and perhaps charging more for it!

Offline Stevelondon

I don't understand the pricing on her ad....or lack of it.

Offline UKDave51

I don't understand the pricing on her ad....or lack of it.

You need to contact her to get prices, not cheap.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Sounds like a fancy way of a glorified handjob. It’s laughable when they start talking about energy flows and chakras. I don’t doubt it’s extortionate prices

Offline Inajeep

It is simple, Tantric is a HJ that costs £50 more than a normal HJ   :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

Sounds like a fancy way of a glorified handjob. It’s laughable when they start talking about energy flows and chakras. I don’t doubt it’s extortionate prices

I think your probably right. A lot of tantric practitioners will have no idea what the hell it means. But say they are cos it adds a few quid to the massage.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

........ A lot of tantric practitioners will have no idea what the hell it means. But say they are cos it adds a few quid to the massage.

You are right but in the interest of fairness if you read the previous two posts it seems that a lot of punters don't know the difference either.

Tantric sex involves the mind as much as the body. It is a way of using the physical pleasure received from sex and prolonging and amplifying the sensations. The simple way of describing it to an non believer is if you imagine being guided by a practioneer so you have an extended edging sensation. The edging time can be anywhere from 30 to 120 minutes.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Munter84

I've only had one massage that was advertised as tantric (my first ever review here!) and I can say it was a different experience to the usual rub and tug you associate with regular FBSM.

I don't know if this is true across the board but I definitely got the impression that it was more of a meditative affair, with less interactivity encouraged and more passivity as the SP works things to a climax. Whether you'd entertain calling it a spiritual experience or just a damn good edging session is subjective, but I've done a little Tai Chi in the past and some of the sensations were reminiscent.

Offline Stevelondon

You are right but in the interest of fairness if you read the previous two posts it seems that a lot of punters don't know the difference either.

Tantric sex involves the mind as much as the body. It is a way of using the physical pleasure received from sex and prolonging and amplifying the sensations. The simple way of describing it to an non believer is if you imagine being guided by a practioneer so you have an extended edging sensation. The edging time can be anywhere from 30 to 120 minutes.

NON BELIEVER !!!

How dare you sir. I am a true Monkee and I’m a believer.

I don’t think tantric is nonsense simply because I don’t know anything about it.
I do however love edging and have had some quite memorable sessions that have gone on for a delightfully long time. Administered may I say by someone who would never say they were tantric practitioners.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I don’t think tantric is nonsense simply because I don’t know anything about it.

Informed opinions are better than ones borne out of ignorance but if you've decided tantric is nonsence then so be it.

Offline UKDave51

She also offers tantric+G-spot, i asked what i was but i didn`t get a reply, but I wouldn`t pay 170 quid for it anyway.

Any ideas?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 08:49:51 am by UKDave51 »

Offline Munter84

She also offers tantric+G-spot, i asked what i was but i didn`t get a reply, but I wouldn`t pay 170 quid for it anyway.

Any ideas?

Sounds like prostate massage.

Offline Stevelondon

Informed opinions are better than ones borne out of ignorance but if you've decided tantric is nonsence then so be it.

Sorry Dave but you mis-read my post.
I said I do NOT think tantric is nonsense.......it is just that I do NOT know enough about the subject to make any informed decisions.

(I simply don't know enough about it)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 10:27:49 am by Stevelondon »

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Sorry Dave but you mis-read my post.
I said I do NOT think tantric is nonsense.......it is just that I do NOT know enough about the subject to make any informed decisions.

(I simply don't know enough about it)

Thats fair enough.

My belief came from witnessing it and hearing more about it from a girlfriend.

BTW, I am not a practioneer as it requires time and devotion to obtain the training and experience to achieve the necessary abilities to get the full benefits. 

Offline UKDave51

Any ideas?

i got this from her, sounds uncomfortable for £170.  :scare:

Prostate massage is a sexual practice that consists of introducing one or more fingers, or some other stimulator, into the anal orifice during sexual intercourse. Rectal examination being performed, with the examiner's digital pulp in contact with the projection of the prostate on the wall of the rectum. This practice is considered taboo for some men. However, it can be quite stimulating, due to the proximity of the prostate and the numerous nerve endings. The prostate is considered by many to be the male G-spot counterpart. Prostatic stimulation can bring about an orgasm unrelated to penile stimulation.