Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 11th July  (Read 1101 times)

Offline akauya

Karinawild...

Looks like a Sergei girl but pleasing to the eye (my eye at least) and no GRIS hits, even the veri pic is OK.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:

Offline NightKid

Hmmm, there are 3 key red flags for me:

1) Every service short of bareback has been ticked (which we know they'll never actually provide) and she seems to be actively advertising hardsports as an extra(!)
2) Prices starting at a minimum of triple digits.
3) Already has first feedback from Sergei 2 days after registering.

Plus other minor niggles such as barebones profile and the like. Therefore, all things considered, not much hope for this one.
Nevertheless ... you know I appreciate the effort, as usual, so keep 'em coming Ak.  ;)

chelsea1962

Looks a cracker if i hadnt fell over and fucked my knee up
i would be very tempted :thumbsup:

grandmaster-ram-rod

feedback left by sergie, funny how all their previous feedback is for members no longer with us :)

Offline akauya

Hmmm, there are 3 key red flags for me:

1) Every service short of bareback has been ticked (which we know they'll never actually provide) and she seems to be actively advertising hardsports as an extra(!)
2) Prices starting at a minimum of triple digits.
3) Already has first feedback from Sergei 2 days after registering.

Plus other minor niggles such as barebones profile and the like. Therefore, all things considered, not much hope for this one.
Nevertheless ... you know I appreciate the effort, as usual, so keep 'em coming Ak.  ;)

No problem mate  :hi:

Incidentally her prices have shot up since I started this thread, maybe Sergei thinks he struck lucky his "protégé" was profiled on UKP  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 03:59:34 pm by akauya »