Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Vivienne xxx  (Read 1179 times)

Offline da26

Hi gang, has anyone seen Vivienne? External Link/Members Only
Her pictures look ever so slightly familiar... reminds me of Independent Lena a little.

Had an eye on the aw profile for a while... oddly it’s not gained any feedback, strange. And nobody has on here has reviewed her. Thoughts / experiences appreciated.

Ta

Offline Fuzzyduck

Haven't seen her but I sorta see what you're saying. There's a vague resemblance but I thought Lena's tits were smaller. This SP is on my list but the price £120/hr + £20 for CIM is just a bit much for me to make an effort to see her. Lena was £100/hr all in when she was in North Acton. One thing I would say is that I'd guess Lena would be late 30s now, so unlikely she'd market herself as 32. 27 or 28 would be my expectation. I expect Vivienne to be 40+
If the base rate was £100/hr, I'd probably bite.

Offline da26

Haven't seen her but I sorta see what you're saying. There's a vague resemblance but I thought Lena's tits were smaller. This SP is on my list but the price £120/hr + £20 for CIM is just a bit much for me to make an effort to see her. Lena was £100/hr all in when she was in North Acton. One thing I would say is that I'd guess Lena would be late 30s now, so unlikely she'd market herself as 32. 27 or 28 would be my expectation. I expect Vivienne to be 40+
If the base rate was £100/hr, I'd probably bite.

Ta FuzzyD! Yes I agree with you. Might be her, might not. Tits could be bigger as she looks generally bigger. Plus prices are up since Lena was around. What I find strange is the lack of AW feedback, would expect much more.

So for now I’ll give her a miss but keep an eye on the profile.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ta FuzzyD! Yes I agree with you. Might be her, might not. Tits could be bigger as she looks generally bigger. Plus prices are up since Lena was around. What I find strange is the lack of AW feedback, would expect much more.

So for now I’ll give her a miss but keep an eye on the profile.

You should also bear in mind that both her AW feedbacks are from "guys" who have also seen this one who seems to be part of the same posse.
External Link/Members Only
What were the chances?  :sarcastic: