Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple HOD - Victoria  (Read 832 times)

Offline Thephoenix159

Web: External Link/Members Only - Apple

Price: 30mins £70

Communication: Contact via website, requested lingerie but reply was Apple only was wearing red bra and underwear.

The girl: 30+ speaks good english and attempts good conversation

Body: Photos on website are photoshopped, she has had a child so the tummy area is slightly loose. But legs, boobs and everything else appears accurate.

Meet: Very mechanical service, asked what I would like and stripped off immediately. No kissing just small brushes and pecks to the cheek. I opted for Apple to try her advertised IOS (Intimate Oral Service) which was okay, more slow and sensual and not very deep.

Asked for sex, slipped on a condom which she lubed up and banged away for 10 or so mins until I finished CIM.

Would return: No

Offline PLeisure

Web: External Link/Members Only - Apple

Price: 30mins £70

Communication: Contact via website, requested lingerie but reply was Apple only was wearing red bra and underwear.

The girl: 30+ speaks good english and attempts good conversation

Body: Photos on website are photoshopped, she has had a child so the tummy area is slightly loose. But legs, boobs and everything else appears accurate.

Meet: Very mechanical service, asked what I would like and stripped off immediately. No kissing just small brushes and pecks to the cheek. I opted for Apple to try her advertised IOS (Intimate Oral Service) which was okay, more slow and sensual and not very deep.

Asked for sex, slipped on a condom which she lubed up and banged away for 10 or so mins until I finished CIM.

Would return: No
This post would make more sense posted as a review - there is nothing that mentions anal, which is the topic for this thread  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've moved this to discussions for now, if you want it as a review OP, can you say what rating you want to give it.

Offline boardyhell

seen apple many times ,excellent deep throat and cim
anal is on the menu
always have a good time with her
good decent girl, shame you didn't click with her