Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoebe @ Runcorn massage  (Read 1189 times)

spuds

External Link/Members Only
30 minutes
£45

After bottling out of meeting up with the touring camper van massagers, I decided to see what was on offer elsewhere.  A phone call to Dusita in Runcorn panned out so I called Runcorn Massage instead.  It always feels like it could be a bit hit or miss with that place as they have a very basic website and there's no pictures or descriptions of the girls.  Their choice I guess but it would be nice to have some idea in advance as to who's working and when.  I got told that there was a new girl on today named Phoebe.  Late 20s, tall blonde, toned and a size 10.  Booking made!

Arrived in Runcorn and was met with a welcome cold drink and fans belting out as much cool air as possible.  Business out of the way, I waited in their well-decorated room for Phoebe to arrive.  Booking her was the best decision I've made in ages!  She's exactly what her description says she is - toned, fit blonde who is chatty and a real live wire.  She was wearing a black lace up number with black stockings and heels and she wasted no time in getting to know me with lots of snogging and her boobs in my face.  She has a tasty little arse which she loved having squeezed and I was happy to oblige.  She definitely coaxed some interest out of me and she made sure she gave some attention to my balls before rubbering up for some covered oral.  Bloody hell she was good at that!  You know when a girl is good because you can't decide if you just want her to go on sucking you, 69-ing you, wanking you or move onto to fucking you because her oral is really working for you.  I thought it'd be rude not to give her a token ride so she hopped on board in reverse cowgirl and rode away.  I could feel myself getting close so asked her to hop off and finished me off by hand which felt amazing.

Apart from the great service, she's a bubbly Bolton lass who used to be a dancer and has worked in other places in Manchester.  She said it was her first day in Runcorn and her sister works there too under the name Alex.  Quite tempted to go back and see if the good service runs in the family!  Definitely glad I cancelled my earlier appointment to see Phoebe.  I wouldn't hesitate in going back to see her again.

She mentioned that she's worked in WFBs and Karma Sutra Girls.  I took a look at the KSG website when I got back and noticed there was a Phoebe who works for them and the girl I saw pretty much matches the pics on KSG.  I also noticed that KSG have an Alex working for them so there's a possibility that could be the sister she mentioned too.  If anyone knows anything about the Alex or Phoebe at KSG, I'd like to know.

External Link/Members Only