Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabaai Thai massage Portland St  (Read 1020 times)

Offline od13218

This is the place a few doors down from Cosmopolitan. External Link/Members Only
 I'd intended to visit Cosmo but after a recent thread here about Ling was disappointed to find she was away; had my heart (well, balls) set on an oriental, and genuinely needed a massage so thought I'd try Sabaai.
It really does seem rather seedy- there's an awkward staircase to get downstairs, and a narrow sliding door to squeeze through; when I was shown to a pokey cubicle with only a curtain for protection, by a receptionist with a grumpy face, I thought about walking, but frankly couldn't be arsed to keep searching so I thought is just lie down and hope for the best.
Things looked up from then on. My masseuse was a tall, quite elegant looking girl, maybe around 30. Not classically pretty, quite angular, but nice tits maybe 34C and a friendly manner (though English was limited).
Paid 25 for half an hour.
Massage was good if not the very best I've had; the fun and games of a bit of fondling as she came within reach was the best bit. Smiled when I fondled her legs and arse. Massage gradually got more sensual, she started using oil, then after about 10 mins it was turn over and negotiate time. I wanted FS if available but it wasn't; settled for naked HJ for 35. This was pretty good, mainly because she was very responsive to kissing, nipple licking/kissing and fingering- she became wet quickly and I fingered her and kissed her nipples, sitting up, and came copiously, all over her hands and arms and the table. I was ready to clean up and go but she said I had 10 more minutes and she gave me a really nice slow wind down kind of massage, leaning in to kiss every so often.
Eventually time was up- in fact I'd been well over half an hour, more like 40 mins.
Left a happy man but stupidly didn't get the girl's name. She's about 2 feet taller than the chubby, slightly moody receptionist if that helps!
Positive: great girl, good attitude, horny and responsive, fair VFM at £60 in total for a generous half hour.
Neutral: room rather pokey, receptionist not over friendly, no door only a curtain- personally I didn't mind this and i get quite turned on by the idea of others knowing what I'm getting behind the curtain. But others might disagree and consider that a negative.
Would definitely go back if I'm in the area, though not if Ling's available at Cosmo :)
Doug