Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JULIE 26 - Latina  (Read 1176 times)

1 review(s) for JULIE 26 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Girl: Exactly like her photos.  but when the clothes come off she's not quite perfect. She has Very Large fake breasts; not the best workmanship. Stomach was a mixture of caesarian and stomach tuck (I think) so it was a bit rough. Fake bottom, but nice enough for my strict standards.

Services recieved:  closed lip kissing (but she wanted to go for DFK), fingering pussy & arse hole, OWO, sex.

Pretty friendly girl, during the payment negotiations she tried to charge me £30 for OWO, I told her the going rate is usually £20 to which she quickly said OK and accepted. I thought it was going to go down hill from there but it didn't.
When she came back to the room her breath was smelling like mouth wash, we dfk'd once and after I didn't fancy it any more as I rarely kiss prossies.

She did good OWO, and took a good fucking, very willing and responsive.

I asked her to finish me off by hand, she put her booty at hands reach so I could finger her arse hole with two fingers untill I popped.

I'm pretty sure ANAL is on offer - But at what extra charge I wouldn't know.

I paid £60 for 30mins + £20 for OWO

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Jay-Jay

So what you're saying is she's a fat fuck with fake everything?
The "extras" charge is bollocks yet you agreed to it and gave a positive?

I may pass thanks.

Jay

Offline The_Don

@ Pumps, your a little more North than the river Thames on this one mate!

gave a positive?

I may pass thanks.

Jay

That of course is you choice, but after reading some of Pumps reviews. It may help you understand this positive from him.

Offline pumps

So what you're saying is she's a fat fuck with fake everything?
The "extras" charge is bollocks yet you agreed to it and gave a positive?

I may pass thanks.

Jay

The answer in short is Yes - In Long - I had to visit her to out it was fake everything.

The extra charge isn't bollocks at all that's why this is still a positive. ALL latino parlour/brothel based women charge an extra fee for OWO which is usually set at £20. she's not the first I've had request £30, but I always knock them back to £20.   :rolleyes:

@ Pumps, your a little more North than the river Thames on this one mate!

Just a little bit. ;-)