Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Anahita-Facesitting Queen  (Read 3835 times)

6 review(s) for Mistress Anahita (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Pytor

This is a review to a great facesitting expert.

External Link/Members Only.  - Mistress Anahita.

Her place has really good parking across the road in a small shopping centre.
I paid £120 for an hour's kinky pleasure.

Anahita went upstairs and changed, she was already in stockings and a nice short skirt but when I walked up the stairs she was in a even shorter latex (?) skirt.
She showed me the Chaise lounge and the chair and left me to get into position.

Once on Ana came and sat on my face in her panties to tease me a bit. I could immediately smell her through the panties.

She started to rub herself over my face and I was licking her all over. Eventually she pulled her knickers to the side and gave me access to her beautiful pussy. I made her cum like this and was rewarded with a gush of woman-cum into my mouth.

She stood up and removed her knickers and sat back down on my face. More licking, and more gushing. I fingered her, licked her clit, tounge fucked her and a combination of all 4. I lost count of the times that she cum and squirted into my face.

She was wanking my cock (a little bit too vigorously at the start. I prefer it slow and work up to hard when I'm cumming. But didn't tell her that) Maybe she was cumming too much to concentrate.

I reached forward and played with her tits, which she released from their bounds. I never actually saw them. lol.

After what seemed about the 10th squirt into my mouth I shot my load with the taste of her cum in my mouth on on my face.

I could hardly move! I was beat. My face had been used as a woman's cum toy. GREEEEAT!

A nice shower, mouthwash and some cold iced water later and after a chat I left vowing to return.

Don't visit this lady lads... I want her all for myself. LOL

If you're into facesitting, women who squirt when they cum or watersports or femdom then this is the lady for you.

I have been with other woman who squirt with a special application of her own fingers, but you, YOU actually make Ana cum.

Does wonders for my ego.

Was she faking it? She looked like she had been dragged through a hedge when we finished. Defiantly an exhausted woman's cum-face.

Thanks for the adventure.. "I will return."