Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosebush_- Incall - Manchester  (Read 3517 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6279417) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ajantblue

South Manchester,
£230 for 1 hour inc. OWO (yeah, my dick brain overruled me)
Incall
AW: External Link/Members Only

Background

I met Rosebush around a month ago. I found her profile on AW when looking for a redhead with a nice arse, and boy does she have a cracking one.

Comms

Sent an email to check availability in advance, and got reply within the day. Time was suitable so arranged the advance booking officially through AW. Sent a message on the day to confirm that we're both still available and got sent directions. All in all, professional email patter.

Venue

Rose lives on a terraced house in the South Manchester area which felt safe in the day. Knocked on and Rose answered quickly and I was soon inside the premises. Very clean and well kept house. Was offered a shower to freshen up, and also a glass of water. Bathroom was nice and clean with fresh towels.

The girl

Age of mid 20s seemed accurate. She has long natural red hair and bright green eyes, proper "come to bed' ones. Lovely curvy figure and, as I said, a really nice ass. Tits on the small side but that's not what I was after. Rose was dressed in a one piece black lace leotard that accentuated her arse. I found her pleasant to talk to, had a decent conversation before getting down to it, and she's up for a bit of banter.

The main event

Paperwork handed over and proceeded to the bed where she immediately started to kiss me. Good kissing, bit of lip biting too. Not really deep but pretty sensual in my opinion. Hands started to wander and I gave that ass a good grope. Her hands soon pulled off my kit and rubbed the fella into life. First request OWO. She had a good technique, quite a bit of spit like another reviewer mentioned. Proceeded to 69 which was excellent, that ass right in your face is a lovely sight. Her pussy is clean and fresh.

Felt the sap rising so backed off a bit. Rubber on and straight to doggy. Great view of that ass bouncing on my cock, like wow! Moved onto RCG, which was also excellent. Finally finished off in missionary. Cleaned up and had another shower to freshen back up.

Conclusion

Great meet overall. It's been ages because of the pandemic making meets a pain, so this was a nice comeback. I must say that her prices are STEEP! My dick brain definitely got the better of me. Don't get me wrong, I had fun, just need to be less impulsive when WGs charge that much, especially if this is a new girl for me so it is admittedly a risky move.

Would I go back any time soon? Hmm, maybe but the prices are off putting, but if you really want to splurge then you're gonna have a good time.

Cheers!

Offline GorillaWarfare

Glad you had fun and she does look fit but £200 an hour and OWO is £30 extra is a bit of a piss take in my opinion.

Offline Kool Keef

To charge an extra 30 smackers for OWO when she already has rates of 100/200 is Dick Turpin territory  :thumbsdown:
Looks nice but nowhere near FAF enough that i'd even remotely consider paying that.

Offline usroads

Belongs on the Piss Take Pricing thread IMHO

Online Numberone

Fuck me this is getting ridiculous £230 for a decent punt Inc owo!

Offline usroads

Totally agree - but guys like the OP are paying it.
Paying this sort of money has two negative for punters:-
1) Girls chancing their arm with daft pricing influence others to do the same.
2) Girls charging reasonable prices are missing out on the cash flow paid to piss take pricers - OP could have had two girls for about the same price.
The mantra to assist the £120 ph girls to make a living is USE THEM OR LOOSE THEM

Online threechilliman

Exactly the reason I'm not punting atm.

Offline itslavish

She bid on my 2 hour outcall reverse booking for £300, but went with another bid. Prices have shot up I see

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've duly added her  :hi:

Online Moby Dick

If I paid that much for “that”, I would be ashamed to review!
It’s fucking irresponsible  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 02:50:50 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Blackpool Rock

If I paid that much for “that”, I would be ashamed to review!
It’s fucking irresponsible  :dash:
:lol:

Offline usroads

Book £120 ph girls - USE THEM OR LOOSE THEM

Offline GingerNuts

Book £120 ph girls - USE THEM OR LOOSE THEM

Your only review in the last 15 months was of a £150/hour girl who now charges £200.

Offline usroads

Your only review in the last 15 months was of a £150/hour girl who now charges £200.
15 months of Covid - then a one off £150 to scratch an itch.
Your point is buddy???

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

You contradict your own last paragraph OP! You paid an extortional price and extras ontop for owo!!!!

You're unhappy/notice prices are on the up but happy to contribute the the cycle, what you paid imo is ridiculous, and as moby says its irresponsible!  :lol: actually its fucking irresponsible!

Time to take up track days i think!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 07:36:24 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline usroads

What the hell are you on about?

Offline Briddy

What the hell are you on about?
he's on about ajantblue hence why he said op

Offline GingerNuts

15 months of Covid - then a one off £150 to scratch an itch.
Your point is buddy???

A hint you might like to practice what you preach.

Offline usroads

Sorry Eugene - crossed link - thought you were on about my last post.
Friends again??  :)

Offline usroads

Awhhh shit now we got GingerNuts - who don't understand what a one off is

Sorry Eugene - crossed link - thought you were on about my last post.
Friends again??  :)

:hi: :drinks:

Offline GingerNuts

Awhhh shit now we got GingerNuts - who don't understand what a one off is

You asked me to explain the comment I made before you declared your £150 punt a one-off. Please try and follow the conversation.

Offline OakTree

I think it's the wrong road to go down shooting the messenger over the issue of price. The OP was presumably happy to pay her rates and has then after put the effort in to review her. If we carry on like this, anyone that punts over certain price is not going to review for fear of being pulled apart over it.

It's already been said on other threads that UK punter reviewers are a drop in the ocean of the punting fraternity and therefore his willingness to pay her rates or not won't make fuck all difference in the scheme of things.

I'd far rather those that are willing or even daft enough to pay those sort of rates feel able to review on here than not. Giving them a load of shit over it isn't going to stop them punting who they like but it will stop them contributing here.

Online Moby Dick

I think it's the wrong road to go down shooting the messenger over the issue of price. The OP was presumably happy to pay her rates and has then after put the effort in to review her. If we carry on like this, anyone that punts over certain price is not going to review for fear of being pulled apart over it.

It's already been said on other threads that UK punter reviewers are a drop in the ocean of the punting fraternity and therefore his willingness to pay her rates or not won't make fuck all difference in the scheme of things.

I'd far rather those that are willing or even daft enough to pay those sort of rates feel able to review on here than not. Giving them a load of shit over it isn't going to stop them punting who they like but it will stop them contributing here.
But it might slow down £230/hr becoming the normal.
It needs to be challenged.
Experienced well reviewed WG may read this review and think, what she got, I’m gunna put my prices up by £80. I would rather expensive newbies aren’t reviewed unless it’s red.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 09:57:24 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Italian-man

She has twice accepted £150 ph incall incl owo, dfk for me, but we both couldn't agree on a time

That's a very fair post, but i stand by my opinion that it's a crazy price no matter how deep ones pockets are, if shes not getting it she will lower her prices, it's a two edged sword as she values herself at that. It's a shag, a kiss an a cuddle at the end of the day, it's a personal service of course but its not rocket science.

Offline Italian-man

In my opinion she puts her prices as high so the majority don't hassle her and actually does her punts through the reverse bid process and picks and chooses her clients looking at their feedback on AW....however if their are people out there who will pay the silly prices...she's not going to say no!  :dash:

Offline Aji81

100% this. If she’s charging these prices then it’s clearly not just OP who is willing to pay them. Having a go at him for doing so is counterproductive and goes against the site ethos of sharing information because it discourages other reviewers from sharing their experience.

The fact is prices are going up and will continue to do so. There’s still punters out there with lockdown war chests who are trying to make up for many months missed punting. We shouldn’t criticise them for what they choose to do with their money.

Offline Clitheroelad

100% this. If she’s charging these prices then it’s clearly not just OP who is willing to pay them. Having a go at him for doing so is counterproductive and goes against the site ethos of sharing information because it discourages other reviewers from sharing their experience.

The fact is prices are going up and will continue to do so. There’s still punters out there with lockdown war chests who are trying to make up for many months missed punting. We shouldn’t criticise them for what they choose to do with their money.

But being happy to throw daft money at average or sub par providers is just plain stupid. Allnit does is inflate prices further.

Offline Aji81

Who said she’s average or sub par? That’s just your interpretation because you wouldn’t pay these prices. Both reports on her have been positive and sounds like reviewers had a great time  :unknown:

Offline OakTree

But being happy to throw daft money at average or sub par providers is just plain stupid. Allnit does is inflate prices further.

If she wasn't reviewed though you wouldn't be able to make that judgement. If we go down the road of what some are suggesting we'd never know if she was good, bad or whatever.

I personally couldn't careless what other punters are prepared to pay and what they want or expect from a punt, what I want and it's the reason I'm on this forum is the information he can pass on.

This idea that by berating reviewers for paying more than what they are prepared to pay is somehow going to control the market is naive at best.

Offline Golovkin

I agree reviewers just wont review which helps nobody because they would still see her anyway.

Offline wibbles

I've held off on a couple of £200+ p/h reviews which I would otherwise have put on here because I just knew the sort of comments I would get back.  You reap what you sow.

Offline Briddy

I've held off on a couple of £200+ p/h reviews which I would otherwise have put on here because I just knew the sort of comments I would get back.  You reap what you sow.
review them it's your money, I agree on the fact that if you want to pay that sort of price that's your choice, I won't be paying it no matter how glowing a positive it may be

Online threechilliman

Keep sowing those £200+ ph seeds and you'll be bouncing along on your combine harvester through the fields of twotontober next year.

Offline jonko

That is a complete piss take. And plus £30 for OWO. Omg!!! And as long as fools keep paying that kind of price, these girls will continue to hike their prices. Cap the at 150 or they can go sing!!

Offline Aji81

It’s just market forces. Same as what happened with the fuel panic buying and the HGV driver shortage. Same as any other industry or business. A lot of us get pay rises in the civvy jobs we do. Are we seriously telling others they’re not allowed to raise their rates as well?

There’s guys on the London regional forum paying £500 an hour and more. I don’t go on there and complain about them inflating prices for when I punt down south.

If you can’t afford it, then don’t pay it. See someone you can afford or go without. Some guys are already doing that by using parlours or streetwalkers or going without.

No-one owes you a punt. It’s not like rent control or the energy price cap. There’s no government mandate to ensure that you get what you consider to be a reasonably priced punt with an SP you find attractive.

A lot of the threads on here about Pisstaking Prices and strike action are simply Punting Sour Grapes because the member can’t afford to see them. Better off moving on instead of whining.

Offline Clitheroelad

Who said she’s average or sub par? That’s just your interpretation because you wouldn’t pay these prices. Both reports on her have been positive and sounds like reviewers had a great time  :unknown:

Shes have to be stellar for £230 an hour.

Offline Blackpool Rock

That is a complete piss take. And plus £30 for OWO. Omg!!! And as long as fools keep paying that kind of price, these girls will continue to hike their prices. Cap the at 150 or they can go sing!!
Personally I wouldn't have seen her at the hourly rate anyway but as other have said it's the OP's money so it's up to him how he spends it and as others have said nobody else should be overly critical of the OP for posting a review as we shouldn't be putting people off reviewing.

For me any criticism is of the SP for charging what she is and then taking the piss charging an extra £30 for OWO FFS  :thumbsdown:
It does somewhat blow the comments which constantly pop up about AW Indi's being no more expensive than parlour girls by the time the parlour girl has added on her extras  :dash:

Online Moby Dick

It’s just market forces. Same as what happened with the fuel panic buying and the HGV driver shortage. Same as any other industry or business. A lot of us get pay rises in the civvy jobs we do. Are we seriously telling others they’re not allowed to raise their rates as well?

There’s guys on the London regional forum paying £500 an hour and more. I don’t go on there and complain about them inflating prices for when I punt down south.

If you can’t afford it, then don’t pay it. See someone you can afford or go without. Some guys are already doing that by using parlours or streetwalkers or going without.

No-one owes you a punt. It’s not like rent control or the energy price cap. There’s no government mandate to ensure that you get what you consider to be a reasonably priced punt with an SP you find attractive.

A lot of the threads on here about Pisstaking Prices and strike action are simply Punting Sour Grapes because the member can’t afford to see them. Better off moving on instead of whining.
It’s not a case of can’t afford it.
I wouldn’t punt this one if she was £30 not £230.

It’s not market forces, it’s not inflation, she’s a chancer, and irresponsible punters need to be reminded about the ethos of this site : ie not to drive prices up!

I don’t moan about London prices cos I haven’t punted there for years. It is of no relevance, or interest to the NW section what they pay or get paid. If WG in NW want to earn £230/hr then we should ignore them. Hopefully they will fuck off down there. The Manchester scene has been ruined in the last 5years by irresponsible punting.
Yet there are still plenty of better options for £160/hr or less. I want to keep it that way, since I have no interest returning to parlours are street walkers.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 10:06:50 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Aji81

If you go on pretty much any regional discussion thread then there’s a recent topic about rising prices, so not sure how you can say it’s not market forces or inflation. It’s not something that’s localised to the North West. They’re going up across the country and punters are paying them. Complaining about ‘irresponsible punting’ is not going to change that.

Not sure how you can label it ‘irresponsible’ unless they’re barebacking or other unsafe practices. Again, you’re just putting members off doing a review by accusing them of doing something wrong just because they choose to pay these prices.

As Oaktree mentioned, it’s naive to think that calling OP and others out is somehow going to keep a lid on any price rise. Members will continue to see these girls but just not do a review.

There’s also quite a few threads about lack of AW responses from girls which tallies with less of them being available coupled with more punters with more money. In the current market scenario they can afford to raise their rates and decline business. That might change in the future, they might drop back down or the new rates might become normalised. Who knows? I think Tontober is a thing of the past now though.

Online Moby Dick

If you go on pretty much any regional discussion thread then there’s a recent topic about rising prices, so not sure how you can say it’s not market forces or inflation. It’s not something that’s localised to the North West. They’re going up across the country and punters are paying them. Complaining about ‘irresponsible punting’ is not going to change that.

Not sure how you can label it ‘irresponsible’ unless they’re barebacking or other unsafe practices. Again, you’re just putting members off doing a review by accusing them of doing something wrong just because they choose to pay these prices.

As Oaktree mentioned, it’s naive to think that calling OP and others out is somehow going to keep a lid on any price rise. Members will continue to see these girls but just not do a review.

There’s also quite a few threads about lack of AW responses from girls which tallies with less of them being available coupled with more punters with more money. In the current market scenario they can afford to raise their rates and decline business. That might change in the future, they might drop back down or the new rates might become normalised. Who knows? I think Tontober is a thing of the past now though.
I know all that, so put this drivel into one of them threads.
Are you the OP appointed spokesperson?

This is different. A fairly new WG testing the market with Piss Taking Prices - fair play to her - but OP needs to have a serious word with himself.
Going on a spending spree in any situation can be reckless. This isn’t irresponsible for his safety, nor am I suggesting it it irresponsible to his “wallet” since I don’t know his ingoing and outgoings. That is irrelevant,  BUT reporting this meet is irresponsible since other SP will read it. The report confirms to other SPs that she gets bookings at prices way above the “normal rate” for Manchester. This site then becomes or is adding to the inflation. This WG should not be charging more than £150/hr including extras. She is not super hot and the OP is a fool with more money then sense. That is fucking irresponsible  :dash:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Looking at her profile and pricing structure she is doing something that other WG's have done and continue to do and that is charge more for short punts.

Her rates are £100 hh £200 hr and in her profile she mentions "For extra time it's +100 per extra hour"

So a 2 hour punt becomes £150/hour at £300

To me when WG's do this they are discouraging shorter punts in favour of people spending longer with them.

Just another way of looking at it and I appreciate that a lot of people only like 15 min, 30 min and 1 hour punts so she won't be for those people.

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Aji81

I know all that, so put this drivel into one of them threads.
Are you the OP appointed spokesperson?

This is different. A fairly new WG testing the market with Piss Taking Prices - fair play to her - but OP needs to have a serious word with himself.
Going on a spending spree in any situation can be reckless. This isn’t irresponsible for his safety, nor am I suggesting it it irresponsible to his “wallet” since I don’t know his ingoing and outgoings. That is irrelevant,  BUT reporting this meet is irresponsible since other SP will read it. The report confirms to other SPs that she gets bookings at prices way above the “normal rate” for Manchester. This site then becomes or is adding to the inflation. This WG should not be charging more than £150/hr including extras. She is not super hot and the OP is a fool with more money then sense. That is fucking irresponsible  :dash:

So you’re saying that any member meeting someone in the NW who charges above £150 p/h should NOT do a review and that will DEFINITELY keep any price rises in check?  Makes perfect sense  :crazy:

There’s already people on this thread saying they haven’t done a report because of comments like yours so well done on discouraging others too.

Online Moby Dick

So you’re saying that any member meeting someone in the NW who charges above £150 p/h should NOT do a review and that will DEFINITELY keep any price rises in check?  Makes perfect sense  :crazy:

There’s already people on this thread saying they haven’t done a report because of comments like yours so well done on discouraging others too.
No, I said she is not worth more than £150.

I don’t have hard / set in stone rules about what is a fair “market” price, but like I have said £230/hr for that is irresponsible punting.

As members of the punting forum we should challenge OTT prices.
It’s one of the reasons this site was set up.
 Simple, so why don’t you stop acting like a twat and let the OP speak for himself.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 12:04:41 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Aji81

As far as I can see the forum was set up to share information which you’re now advocating against -

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

I can’t see anything on there about ‘challenging OTT prices’. Probably because it’s unrealistic to expect the members of this forum to have an appreciable impact on whether prices go up or down.

The OP doesn’t need to respond or defend himself because he hasn’t done anything wrong. He saw an SP and did a report. Not sure what else we can expect of him or other members. He fulfilled the site ethos and all he’s got is abuse and contempt. Don’t be surprised if he (and others) don’t do further reports.

Online Moby Dick

You underestimate the power of UKP.

Don’t continue acting like a twat by quoting rules. You need to go much deeper to understand the Ethos of UKP.

Well reviewed SP on here think twice about putting up prices because they know it will and does get challenged. So it is only fair we challenge OTT prices of less well reviewed SP and try and educate irresponsible punters such as the OP.

I will continue to challenge OTT prices in my fight to combat pussy inflation.
If that puts people off reviewing then hopefully they realise they are punting irresponsibly and will have a word with themselves.

What next let the fluffy cunts from AW cut n paste their reviews on here?

« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 01:54:09 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Aji81

I will continue to challenge OTT prices in my fight to combat pussy inflation.

Oh, thank you so much! You’re exactly the hero this city has been waiting for. Before you there was no-one to fight against the horrors of pussy inflation. We didn’t know how we were going to carry on. Now the children will be saved.

My last contribution to this thread is this: there’s hundreds of profiles on here that don’t report, have never reported, have no intention of reporting. That’s in addition to the hundreds/thousands of unregistered users who can still access the forum and glean a small amount of information each day without ever having to contribute.

It’s hard enough to get some members to report without putting barriers or other obstacles in their way.

This guy actually submitted a report and you’re calling him out for the ‘crime’ of paying what you believe to an unreasonable price. A forum like this will decline or lose its value if we keep telling members their reports are unwelcome.

Online Moby Dick

Oh, thank you so much! You’re exactly the hero this city has been waiting for. Before you there was no-one to fight against the horrors of pussy inflation. We didn’t know how we were going to carry on. Now the children will be saved.

My last contribution to this thread is this: there’s hundreds of profiles on here that don’t report, have never reported, have no intention of reporting. That’s in addition to the hundreds/thousands of unregistered users who can still access the forum and glean a small amount of information each day without ever having to contribute.

It’s hard enough to get some members to report without putting barriers or other obstacles in their way.

This guy actually submitted a report and you’re calling him out for the ‘crime’ of paying what you believe to an unreasonable price. A forum like this will decline or lose its value if we keep telling members their reports are unwelcome.
Acting like a bigger twat now, I am not trying to be a hero saving Children. Stupid thing to say!
I am protecting my own interest to keep punting affordable.

Yes by the OPs own admission he thought with his dick. We are agreeing with him. Hope he learns his lesson. It’s you that are wearing your pants over your trousers.

I am not alone in challenging OTT priced reviews. It’s been going on before my time and hopefully long after.

A lot of them “leeches” are SP and pimps so what is the value in not challenging OTT prices.
This would be a boring forum if we couldn’t express our opinion on the content of reviews. This time it happens to be OTT prices.

Shame you’ve decided that was your last contribution. I was enjoying that.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 02:43:07 pm by Moby Dick »