Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liverpool Panviman Thai Massage & Spa  (Read 3289 times)

Offline Archeonsf

After lurking for a long time I felt it was time to give back with a review.  I have selected neutral on this (as the massage was competent), but it is the bottom end of neutral...giving the benefit of the doubt due to the sheer level of confusion I was left in.

No website, but Panviman Thai Massage on Stanley Street, near Moorfields station.  Didn't get the girls name but probably late 30's early 40's, petite, decent looking.

Paid for an hour and got shown to a fairly comfortable room, bed rather than massage table, told to get undressed, which I did and lay down.

She came back with warm water and covered me with...a sheet? and started washing me feet, the proceeded to press on me through the sheet...ok fine, not something I have experienced before but will go with it.

Massage proceeded, usual chit chat, after finding out I frequented massage shops I was offered extras...here is where the bizarre comes in...was quoted £100 for B2B with HR.  I damn near fell off the bed and made her repeat as I was sure I must have misheard.  Told her I was willing to pay £20 for HR or £40 for B2B with HR (as far as I can tell the "standard" going rate), said that if she wasn't interested just massage would be fine.  Needless to say she was not interested.

Massage continues, more convention oil massage at this point (sheet is gone).  After turning over I am asked again if I want a happy ending (cue confusion number 2)...I said "yes, for £20", she replied with £30, I said "£20", and she said "ok".

At this point, she massages for another 5 mins or so, asks me to sit up to do my shoulders, offers me a shower (which took forever to warm up), remakes the bed and leaves...(See my confusion?!)

I get dressed and leave, to a gaggle of laughing thai women in the lobby (probably nothing to do with me, but  :unknown: )

I called to check availability at 5:42, was out at 6:42, and is maybe a 5 minute walk from my hotel...so all in all, short changed on time to go along with everything else!

Will I be returning...no.