Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor- rochdale  (Read 806 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]

Offline sickles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

met with Alana a few weeks ago, at her place in Rochdale

easyish to find and park, Alana is just as her pictures and was dressed in stockings and thong, looked yummy

upon entering she jumped on me dfk, had to peel her off to get in the shower

once out, she again started her assault on my tonsils, while stroking my cock to full attention...i knew it was going to be a good hour

on her knees she went and full deep throat, spitting and gagging while she allowed me to face fuck her.... awesome

she tasted fresh and gushes buckets and i mean buckets

so to all you carpet freaks out there..... that's why it may have stains, as she floods a fucking river...… sexy as fuck if you ask me.... ( not the carpet i couldn't care less and never noticed anyway)

on with the bag and fucking was in every which way we could, and rubbing my cock over her clit did the trick as she let out a " fucking finally" as she gushed even more

ended up coming in the bag, no anal as i forgot tbh as carried away, and i will next time, but allowed a thumb in there  :dance:

all in all enjoyable punt with an enjoyable girl, clearly she has skills and with me put them to good use

yes i will return and yes i would recommend