Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie-Lou Blackpool  (Read 767 times)

2 review(s) for Lottie-Lou (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Ponder

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Quick reply to texts meet arranged efficiently.

Venue
Large apartment close to Bonny Street Police Station.

GIRL
Slim young 20's girl previous review said geeky probably because of her glasses which she removes when playing.

Playtime
Stripped off and joined her on the bed. She had bra,short skirt and knickers. DFK to start one handed release of the bra revealing some nice pert tits. Then knickers off and back to DFK and a little fingering. Although she was DFK there wasn't much passion just seemed to be going through the motions.
Time for some OWO, she spent about a minute spitting on my cock and washing it (I'd showered 20 mins earlier). Finally she got her gob around my pecker. Quite nice sloppy and fairly deep. Didn't gag unfortunately. Thought I'd repay the favour and set about lapping at her pussy. Nice and sweet but no reaction not even a fake moan.
Time to fuck so she puts on the rubber and climbs aboard. As she's riding she's  staring at the fucking ceiling felt like giving her a fucking magazine to read.  :dash:
Fuck this let's go doggy. Her heads on the bed arms out gripping the sheets. I'm gunna bang her hard get some noise out of her. Not a squeak all I can here is my balls smacking against this youngsters arse.
Ready for cumming now so up she gets and wraps her mouth around my cock and takes the baby batter, swallowing straight down.
Wet wipes to clean up. No bin "through them on the bed" jeez is that what the last guy did. Little chat to finish where again she was disinterested.

Conclusion
Neutral because she did everything asked of her but not with gusto. She's providing a service and should not just go through the motions. She may not have fancied me but ay I've fucked loads of birds I didn't fancy. Needless to say I won't be returning.