Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JemaWilliamsXXX - third time lucky (outcall)  (Read 2539 times)

livedangerous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After my negative review because of a late cancellation ( https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166094.0 ), Jema emailed me on AW to apologise for letting me down and ask if I'd be willing to give her another chance - nice touch, and I wasn't expecting that.  I'd had really good email and txt comms with her up until the no shows, and given the truly PSE service she offers, I was inclined to say yes...  so we chatted via email and when the opportunity arose for me to have a hotel, I told her the dates I could do and we began the arrangements.

Thanks to oj2007 & KeriY who had enjoyed personal experience of her and validated that she would be worth it...

The girl is exactly as her profile - tall, leggy, very slim with small boobs... I found her very attractive.

The hotel was mine - 5 star and very luxurious.  The punt was 2 hrs because you just can't fit in all that kinky stuff and enjoy it properly if you are rushing.

She arrived on time and looking lovely.  She had brought her full collection of toys and was quite excited by the selection I chose to use.  She stripped and I fitted her with collar and chain, I sat in a chair and had her suck my cock to start.  And she can certainly suck!  No problems deep throating and face fucking with me holding her head and triggering that gag reflex.  I worked that mouth for quite a while, hanging her head over the bead so i could see my cock bulge in her throat, then me lying on the bed and holding her by the scruff of the neck and fucking that mouth... 

Then I had her lick my ass.  Good god this girl likes to rim!  Spreading my ass cheeks and pushing her tongue as deep as she could, tongue fucking me, sucking my asshole, licking and kissing my ass - so we did this in various positions but when I was doggy and she was on all fours behind me licking furiously, she began to masturbate as she was really enjoying it. 

She convinced me that she was having as good a time as I was, and she was just servicing me...  We had discussed slapping and spitting and she was more than fine with me face fucking her and then spitting in her face and slapping her before ramming my cock down her throat again. 

And then it was time for anal.  I spent a little time preparing her, but not really enough and easing my cock into her ass at first was not without a little pain for her.  But I went slow at first, until her asshole relaxed and let me slide all the way in.  I didn't want to take it too far at first because I certainly didn't want her to ask me to stop, but I certainly rode that very erotic line between pain and pleasure and I rode it for a fucking long time.  I'm not going to waste paragraphs describing the anal variations, but starting off slow paid dividends by the end - she certainly likes anal!

The only downside is that I'd really liked to have cum in her mouth and have her swallow - but that was off the menu.  One pop is the way I like it - edging for as long as possible and then one big blow at the end is far more satisfying for me than 2 lesser cums.  (Or most likely 1 cum and 1 tired attempt at a 2nd cum).

I was originally going to piss on her, but changed my mind (not sure why - she was up for it).  But that rimming was some of the best I've enjoyed (and I've had a few really good rimmers) so I finished butt-fucking her and had her lick my arse again before throat fucking her until I was about to explode.  She took a lot of pride in her work and delighted in the sight of my spunk.

Only after I had finished did I think of all the other toys in her bag that I didn't use... but I was having such a good time with what we did do - and I will be going back to explore a few other kinks with her.

Certainly one of the best punts I've had.  Enjoyed my time with her during the punt and in the post-coital time.  Very glad I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Offline DipsyDoodle

Nice review OP.  I had a booking with her scheduled for Monday but she cancelled because of the recent braces and was worried her mouth would still be in pain.  She gave me plenty of notice so no issues.  But after you previous review of her, I was relieved when she cancelled because it gave me a chance to line up someone else.  However, I'm going to have to give her another try after that review. 

Nice one.   :thumbsup:

Offline Bertram

Thanks for the review. Does she currently kiss? Or did you not fancy it after the rimming LOL?

livedangerous

Thanks for the review. Does she currently kiss? Or did you not fancy it after the rimming LOL?
She kissed me...  Before and after rimming  :P

midlandz_boy88