Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TeenApril - A tempting teen but avoid IMO  (Read 756 times)

Offline MrGreen007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile, only registered on the 18th March.

Her price started off at about 170 per hour. Then went to 200 and now is 270 per hour! 

I initially tried to arrange a meeting yesterday but she cancelled last minute and rescheduled for today. Was meant to be meeting at 2pm. She then text me 30 mins before the meet, while I was on my way (still thinking I would be paying 170 as originally agreed), saying that the price was now £600 for two hours  :scare: and I had to accept immediately or she would be meeting someone else AND she wanted a deposit! A hasty U-turn and I was back on my way home. She never answers her phone and takes ages to reply to texts.

She has probably got quite a few blokes calling her and decided to increase her prices to see how much she can get away with.

Offline Maak

She isnt even verified on AW. I would stay clear

Offline HappyDaze

She isnt even verified on AW. I would stay clear
I don't think that many SPs are verified on their 2nd day. There's loads on there for years that aren't verified
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 06:41:18 pm by HappyDaze »

Offline lillythesavage

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile, only registered on the 18th March.

Her price started off at about 170 per hour. Then went to 200 and now is 270 per hour! 

I initially tried to arrange a meeting yesterday but she cancelled last minute and rescheduled for today. Was meant to be meeting at 2pm. She then text me 30 mins before the meet, while I was on my way (still thinking I would be paying 170 as originally agreed), saying that the price was now £600 for two hours  :scare: and I had to accept immediately or she would be meeting someone else AND she wanted a deposit! A hasty U-turn and I was back on my way home. She never answers her phone and takes ages to reply to texts.

She has probably got quite a few blokes calling her and decided to increase her prices to see how much she can get away with.

UKPunting »Discussions & Reviews »Regional Discussion »East England »TeenJasmine-Xx- Watford (new to AW)

The above link is a very similar situation, I know a girl from another site who got herself wrapped up with a pimp with property, the profile is very similar as is the one in link above.
He recruits from the same site, promises the earth but no delivery and they usually get wise after a week. Pimp getting lots of interest and upping prices more likely than her.

Offline WAY-WARD

270 quid for someone who probably hasn't got a clue what they're doing....I didn't sign up to AW to find a virgin.

Online Randson