Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-loverxx69  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Mike010101

Has anyone had experience of her? Has been on my hit list for a little while finally emailed her a couple of days ago and now see she has not logged on for a couple of days External Link/Members Only
Thanks

Online Moby Dick

Has anyone had experience of her? Has been on my hit list for a little while finally emailed her a couple of days ago and now see she has not logged on for a couple of days External Link/Members Only
Thanks
Link takes you to
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jasmine of Bond Girls
I have been asking about her on other threads.
Posted some links to her latest profile 5519041 (use the aw numbers for searches)

Online Moby Dick

Sorry I hope this link works

Now that’s a totally different lass.
Not my type - no info from me.

(Lol first link must take you to last profile visited - thought it was a bit of a coincidence)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 05:30:46 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Mike010101

Sorry a bit new to this, having trouble linking AW with my phone !

Online Moby Dick

I use an i phone.
Just highlight it from the old AW main site - bottom of each profile
Cut n paste into here

But.....First use the search function.
7 digit aw number first
Then spelling of her name, and variations of.

Offline Mike010101

Hi Norwich FS have you seen her? I cannot find any reviews for her. Thanks

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Hi Norwich FS have you seen her? I cannot find any reviews for her. Thanks

There aren't any!

Put the girls Adultwork name in the search box up on the righthand side of the page, click search and if there are any they'll be listed!

We do have a "TOFTT" take one for the team concept, that means if you fancy seeing her and she does look like shes worth a punt, see her and report back:)

cheers..

Online norwichfunseeker

I haven't seen her, but we have conversed re a booking.

As Watts (happy new year to you mate!) has said there are no reviews on her currently. So a TOFTT would be in order. You can be assured that if I'd seen her there would be a review from me.

I believe she is working from the same place I saw Bella previously.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 09:28:53 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Mike010101

Thank both of you - I did wonder if anyone had seen her but not yet publish the experience - I am more than happy to TOFTT but seems Norwich FS may be ahead by a nose  - lets us see who gets there first lol

Offline markeliot

Likewise, been on my radar the last couple of weeks, I did have a booking with her, but it was cancelled by her on the day, no reason given, I did speak to her on the phone beforehand and it does appear that it is an isolated house on the edge of town that is probably well known to punters who use another WG in Swaffham...hopefully when she re-appears I will try and rebook and TOFTT if not beaten to it...

Offline Mike010101

I wonder if she knows the queue is longer than Primark’s on Boxing Day?  :D

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Likewise, been on my radar the last couple of weeks, I did have a booking with her, but it was cancelled by her on the day, no reason given, I did speak to her on the phone beforehand and it does appear that it is an isolated house on the edge of town that is probably well known to punters who use another WG in Swaffham...hopefully when she re-appears I will try and rebook and TOFTT if not beaten to it...

It seems that a well known Bella provider has shall we say moved a bit to the east of Swaffham town!...

Offline Mike010101

Back at work
Phone number will be posted in the morning  :thumbsup:

Offline markeliot

Looks like we have missed the boat on this one, no longer on AW as of today

Offline Mike010101

I have / had a booking for Tuesday  :unknown:l
Everything seemed fine Wednesday  when I booked

Offline Mike010101

Now reappeared as sexy-lover-Jeanexx No longer Portuguese but from Czechoslovakia  :cool:
 :cool:

Online norwichfunseeker

Bit strange that profile isnt brand new as has been in use since july 20! 🤔

Offline Mike010101

Meeting confirmed for tomorrow Review will follow  :yahoo:   

Offline Shake

any update Mikeh010101? She appears to have popped up in lincolnshire area now

Offline Mike010101

Hi Shake she has certainly spread her net wide :D Good meet and a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon I will try and post a more detailed review over the weekend

Offline Mike010101

So here is a conundrum do I post the review where it happened or East AND West Midlands where she is advertising  :unknown:

Online norwichfunseeker

So here is a conundrum do I post the review where it happened or East AND West Midlands where she is advertising  :unknown:

Reviews are posted in the area it took place.