Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen these SPs? Vivastreet ad  (Read 348 times)

Offline decadence

These are the ads that I'm looking at:
External Link/Members Only

Seem too good for the price and the fact that they're in Stratford makes me feel a bit suspicious.

Also, how the hell do you know whether Vivastreet ads are legit? Seems like AdultWork is more established and there are definitely more AW reviews here. Vivastreet ads just look fake as hell to me. Any tips would be useful. Apologies if I have duplicated a thread!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 11:29:47 pm by decadence »

Offline Buenos2006

If you see an ad on viva street and the ad says “100% real photos” (like in the links you shared) then it is 100% the case that the photos are fake and it is a b&s scenario.

99.99% of the remaining ads on viva street use fake photos.

Hope that helps with your query.

Offline lillythesavage

These are the ads that I'm looking at:

Seem too good for the price and the fact that they're in Stratford makes me feel a bit suspicious.

Also, how the hell do you know whether Vivastreet ads are legit? Seems like AdultWork is more established and there are definitely more AW reviews here. Vivastreet ads just look fake as hell to me. Any tips would be useful. Apologies if I have duplicated a thread!

The first has been around a while and was om AW,  at least the pics were.

The second name as you posted it has been around a while and had reviews here, but the name and I assume pics have changed already.

Cross reference with AW , the genuine are usually on both but that does not mean they are genuine,, if it looks TGTBT then it probably is.

I have a feeling there is a trend to using lookalike pics on AW too, to stop the stalker types exposing and searching private lives, more so for young Brits and they have a different view of a lookalike than reality. Face pics are mainly a thing of the past, particularly with younger Brits,  clear ones on a profile probably are not the person you will meet in general.

Offline sunnyj

Also, how the hell do you know whether Vivastreet ads are legit?
Search for profile and phones number in UKP.
Reverse image search in Yandex.
Search for profile and phone number in Google.
After all these if the profile still interests you then make a booking. Sometimes you can identify that they are fake during the booking process.
Walk if you don't like the look or B&S.
Write a review and help other punters.

Offline decadence

Search for profile and phones number in UKP.
Reverse image search in Yandex.
Search for profile and phone number in Google.
After all these if the profile still interests you then make a booking. Sometimes you can identify that they are fake during the booking process.
Walk if you don't like the look or B&S.
Write a review and help other punters.

Thanks buddy, I'll start doing more of that :)