Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuzytheKitten Comms  (Read 441 times)

Offline Hotshots76

Hi all,

Just curious to know if anyone has seen Suzy lately.
I was due to see her this week. Comms were not the best, she cancelled on the day, an hour before claiming personal reasons.

I am quite laid back for the most part but I can't help but feel she only informed me as my text had prompted a response.

I'd like to think it was just unfortunate and normally comms are better, anyone else got much experience with her?

Offline Jayjay1

I saw her long time ago.

Her personality is a bit cold and very sudden mood change. Think she quite cautious.

I'm guessing your seeing her in Canary Wharf area ( she say she lives there) so told me to call her even if her AW page says she works in another area near SW London i think.

If you want to meet her best msg her early as she accepts 3 clients a day then turns phone off.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 12:53:36 pm by Jayjay1 »

Offline Hotshots76

Thanks Jay,
Yeah via the comms it was very difficult to gauge how receptive she was, just seemed distant.

I'll try again but I am not hoping for much if I'm m honest

Offline StingRay

I saw her many years ago in Canary Wharf and had a great time - true gusher as well for aficionados!!

Offline Jayjay1

I'll write up a review for her later/tomorrow

Offline Alexmj

Seen her last year. Good fuck. Good BJ. But my problem and what put me off was hey pussy smell. All the fun went out of the window. This happened with so many girls. I don’t wtf is that smell and why they work like that. Sorry I’m not writing a full review about the booking. It’s the same shit as with everyone.
Just mentioned what you need to know.

Offline themaserman

I saw her years ago and I thought she was a cold miserable c...
She got annoyed that I found it hard to find her apartment in a maze
of a building and the punt went bad from the start.