Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone remember Abby/Abbey from KayJemmas in Chadwell Heath  (Read 355 times)

Online Bondmaniac

Does anyone remember KayJemmas in Chadwell Heath, i think this replaced Leahs in Goodmayes. I remember she had apparently done a bit of work for The Adult Channel / TVX and always delivered with real enthusiasm. Was gutted when they shut down, and disappointed haven't been able to locate her on independent site like AW.
Would love to hear if anyone has punted with her since and their general views.  I remember her for her lovely tits and service

Online ta77

She was the first girl i ever saw, before i knew anything about UKpunting

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hobbit

I remember her! Had some great times with her. But that was a good 18 years ago!  :scare: Now I feel old  :unknown:

Online Bondmaniac

I think i first saw her about12 years ago, and last saw her about 6 years ago. but remember always having a great time, i dunno how old she would be now, but i reckon i would still have a go

Offline peter purves

She was still a SP up to a few years ago with the same working name if I remember correctly. I haven't seen her profile since.

Was she on the Adult channel/TVX?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 07:25:31 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hobbit

She was still a SP up to a few years ago with the same working name if I remember correctly. I haven't seen her profile since.

Was she on the Adult channel/TVX?

She was on TVX.  But that was a good 20 years ago. She was the second most beautiful girl I’ve ever been with.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 07:45:22 pm by Hobbit »

Offline peter purves

She was on TVX.  But that was a good 20 years ago. She was the second most beautiful girl I’ve ever been with.

And out of interest the first?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Subslave

Great girl and great times for punting in that area.

Now a fuck fest of shitty Rom's and their more disgusting pimps.

Offline Hobbit

And out of interest the first?

Cheers!!

Ashley-Louise.  Would love to see her again but I don’t know where she is or if still working.

Online Bondmaniac

I miss titty-fucking and jizzing on them breasts. Was one of my favourites.