Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anybody seen Luna Hammersmith Massage. Slovakian  (Read 976 times)

JAG4555

anybody seen her....
wheres my massage loving punters, Callisto, Tantraman, webpunter, timbucktoo, spartan, llp and others.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

She's all yours mate, pricing is on the high side.  Her looks and body better be significantly better than parlour girls.

JAG4555

ive TAKEN ONE FOR THE TEAM. so Many times... why dont u toftt LLpunting...
anybody interested to see her... or is it me.. again.

Offline LLPunting

ive TAKEN ONE FOR THE TEAM. so Many times... why dont u toftt LLpunting...
anybody interested to see her... or is it me.. again.

Not interested, I'm on restricted duty and seeing my regular only as often as I can because I know I can't get better elsewhere (to my tastes).  EAS won't be a problem but nuptials may be!   :lol:

So it'll be you... again...  Once you've quadrupled your published TOFTT count, perhaps then you might moan to the other gents you've listed.  You're still an apprentice at this, thank all that's horny there lots of on the job training.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 11:19:23 pm by LLPunting »

Offline daddy919

She's all yours mate, pricing is on the high side.  Her looks and body better be significantly better than parlour girls.

£50/hr is the market rate no?

Offline abikeman

Decided to TOFTT as passing through W14. Will write up review but out of time right now.
Would not recommend. Key negs: short big girl (at least size 14, poss 16); not real massage just stroking; no kissing etc at all; no touching allowed except tits. Basically just a very oily wank by a plumper.  :thumbsdown:

Offline LLPunting

Decided to TOFTT as passing through W14. Will write up review but out of time right now.
Would not recommend. Key negs: short big girl (at least size 14, poss 16); not real massage just stroking; no kissing etc at all; no touching allowed except tits. Basically just a very oily wank by a plumper.  :thumbsdown:

Good man!  :drinks:

Offline LLPunting

JAG4555

thanks for the heads up abikeman. i trust ur review and will pass.
and LLpunting, i know punting and massaging is expensive lately, but stop moaning all the time. its not 1980 where you can get a prossie for £5, times have changed. you moan about everything, i can see why you rated 90% of your reviews negative or neutral. The girls coudnt satisfy you, difficult to please, i dont trust LLpunting and his opinions. Always seems to be moody. stop moaning all the time. chill  :P
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 03:38:21 pm by JAG4555 »

Offline LLPunting

thanks for the heads up abikeman. i trust ur review and will pass.
and LLpunting, i know punting and massaging is expensive lately, but stop moaning all the time. its not 1980 where you can get a prossie for £5, times have changed. stop moaning all the time. chill  :P

Enjoy being fleeced for the shit these newcomers are doling out.
If you don't like the moaning because it disturbingly reminds you too much of the faking you've been paying for then please feel free to ignore me.

JAG4555

Enjoy being fleeced for the shit these newcomers are doling out.
If you don't like the moaning because it disturbingly reminds you too much of the faking you've been paying for then please feel free to ignore me.
Your still doing it :D.. Moaning.  :dance: Chilll.

Offline lebon121

Advice :
Both of you stop being childish . No need to argue. We are here to help each other. Remember there are some service providers
in here reading our reviews and comments . So behave please .
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline LLPunting

Advice :
Both of you stop being childish . No need to argue. We are here to help each other. Remember there are some service providers
in here reading our reviews and comments . So behave please .
He started it!