Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Shepherds Bush  (Read 3763 times)

Offline boomanu

I've been staying in Bush with the misses for the past few days, and tomorrow is my birthday. I'm going to have a couple hours to myself during this time and am looking for a decent massage with a happy ending.

Any advice? From what I've looked for online Mango Massage seems to have gone and tey seemed perfect.

Monsieur69

Mango Massage have moved to Chiswick and are now called Grand Massage. They have web site and if you are not familiar with West London, Chiswick is about 1.5 miles from Shepherd's Bush.

Offline samson02

Try Oasis on Shepherd's Bush Road, Organic Remedy two doors down, Moonflower on Goldhawk Road or Herb Medic on Shepherd's Bush Green (next to the Defector's Weld) in that order.

Offline draper99

anyone been to the places on shepherd bush road recently?
going to be there soon and was wondering if they are anygood.?

cheers

Offline Kamaka

Went to Organic Remedy couple of months ago. Nothing special, 40ish masseuse, basic rub and tug.
Nothing to write home about. Wouldn't bother going again.

Offline draper99

cheers...
will be in area but think i might try oasis if its any better.

Offline Grandslam

If Joanna's still working, she'll take care of you. About 15 mins from Shepherds Bush on foot. Cute black South African with pretty generous boundaries. 07725949845

Offline draper99

Grandslam   is she nice looking?, big/small tits?
Happy ending or full works?

Cheers anyways

Offline Grandslam

Yeah, she's pretty. Cute face, nice curvy but tight body with enhanced tits, uses it well, with lots of oil. Not the most therapeutic massage, but gets raunchy - not full service, but she's happy with wandering fingers and tongue. Can hold a conversation too.

It's probably been a year since I've seen her, hence no review, and I don't know if she's still working. Google the number and see if there are any recent ads.

Offline draper99

Straight to message service
No matters.
Cheers anyway Grandslam

J_B

I`m looking straightly for proper therapeutic massage cause I`ve got some serious back problems,don`t care about age or look I only care to be a professional therapeutic masseuse.So which place is the best from the above listed ?

Online Jonestown

I`m looking straightly for proper therapeutic massage cause I`ve got some serious back problems,don`t care about age or look I only care to be a professional therapeutic masseuse.So which place is the best from the above listed ?

If you have serious back problems go and see a physiotherapist and get it treated properly. Few, if any, of these girls have had anything other than on the job training for sensual massage. Just don't ask the physio about extras.