Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question regarding bad first impressions  (Read 729 times)

Offline hotstepper

I’ve been reading lots of reviews recently, and its struck me how many people leaving negative reviews have said they had a bad feeling early on and wish they had left on arrival. I just wondered, how many of yoh have left appointments as soon as you have arrived based on a bad feeling or WG not being as described. About a year ago I had a negative experience and wished I had walked (i didn’t review as she disappeared from the site the following week and i couldnt remember her name, not to mention i just wanted to forget all about it). But i wondered if anyone had walked and how you went about it.

Suppose its relevant to me especially now as I’m TOFTT tomorrow and seeing Sienna for 30 mins. Will obviously review afterwards and hopefully won’t walk  :D 

Offline CaptBeef

Yes I’ve just had this happen to me recently - first time ever…..I’ll review tomorrow hopefully  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

There are times when you know it's best to just turn and walk........examples I've had over the years:

when the rain is pouring through the back wall of the building
when there's no electricity / water / heating in the building
skidmarks on the bed
fleas hopping on the bed
put foot through stair tread while going upstairs
girl calls dealer as soon as you arrive
girl covered in a chicken-pox like rash (I got what was probably shingles a week later)
girl pissed out of her head
girl has more black teeth than white
the only entrance was via a back yard, which was an obstacle course of rubbish and old furniture
when an 18 year old chinese mutates into a 60 years old gremlin

Offline hotstepper

There are times when you know it's best to just turn and walk........examples I've had over the years:

when the rain is pouring through the back wall of the building
when there's no electricity / water / heating in the building
skidmarks on the bed
fleas hopping on the bed
put foot through stair tread while going upstairs
girl calls dealer as soon as you arrive
girl covered in a chicken-pox like rash (I got what was probably shingles a week later)
girl pissed out of her head
girl has more black teeth than white
the only entrance was via a back yard, which was an obstacle course of rubbish and old furniture
when an 18 year old chinese mutates into a 60 years old gremlin

Haha wow. If its an agency do you normally text them after you leave?

The water pissing through the wall has happened to me once in sunderland seafront. Enjoyed the punt tho

Offline scutty brown

Haha wow. If its an agency do you normally text them after you leave?

The water pissing through the wall has happened to me once in sunderland seafront. Enjoyed the punt tho

I never use agencies