Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen masseuse doll in North Tyneside?  (Read 4827 times)

Offline bbanks

External Link/Members Only

Tried a search on the number but no luck. Looks stunning

Offline MagpieToon

She looks cracking, a shame OWO and sex are not on offer.

Offline yellowfever888

Sadly she won't see me. I don't fall into her preferences but she looks amazing..

Offline JamesJ

Does she have specific criteria? I notice she mentions mature men but that sounds fairly general.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Does she have specific criteria? I notice she mentions mature men but that sounds fairly general.
'White English men' 

Offline yellowfever888

'White English men'

Correct DM. If she changes her preference I'll be first to book. She's my type of girl

Offline JamesJ

Sorry, my eye had just been drawn right the age reference.

Offline abridgetofar

Sent a text this morning about availability, she read it but hasn’t replied.  :hi:

Offline Geordie1209

I’ve been in touch trying to arrange a meet. Communication is somewhat sporadic, she seems nice enough but difficult to put any plans in place when the conversation keeps breaking down.

Offline Todd Landers

Has anyone had any luck booking this one?  Tried twice. The first time she said she was new to the area and wasn’t sorted yet and the second time radio silence. I noticed her price has crept up aswell

Offline tynetunnel

It seems an odd way to run a business and make money… to ignore your customers!

Offline bbanks

Probably another SP pushing her OF etc with no intention of actually meeting

Offline Todd Landers

I pretty much tick all her boxes in her strict criteria but still nothing

Offline Part Timer

Looks fantastic! Her main profile pic looks like its photo shopped out Tats Im assuming, services look limited, if she lap dancing me I would want to fuck her, sadly not on her Like list....
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline abridgetofar

Penetration now on offer for £250  :scare:

Offline LFBC69

Penetration now on offer for £250  :scare:

I don’t think it matters how much she charges. It appears she doesn’t meet anyone, I’m another one who has tried to book her to be met with radio silence, despite my attempts to TOFTT.  :unknown: