Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gateshead massage  (Read 2863 times)

Offline Slimshady009

Anybody seen this provider Alison Sensual Tantric or Prostate Massage Service on Newcastle unclassifieds thx
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 05:29:39 pm by Slimshady009 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Anybody seen this provider Alison Sensual Tantric or Prostate Massage Service on Newcastle unclassifieds thx
Why not copy the URL when you have the page onscreen in front of you and paste it into your post, it makes things so much easier for people to help you. I can't be bothered to search for it, some others with more time might though.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Been advertising for a while, here's an old one, can't see any reviews though.

External Link/Members Only

Offline itsjustme

I've always suspected that these are the same people ?
I could be totally wrong, same man hating attitude

External Link/Members Only

Online jarrovian

Online jarrovian

Wrong area and this one looks a lot heavier

Offline sandybottoms92

I've had good and bad with her. Naturist massage with hot oil and sensual HE which was excellent, then one time, commented in the "Best Genuine Massage..." thread I stated I'd booked with her, then turned up to be snubbed when I knocked on, and then got a volley of abuse when she finally came to the door, saying I didn't have a booking and to sling my hook. Her ad keeps changing week on week. Different services offered, even offered a 4 hand, topless if you ask nicely massage for a little while. Punter discretion advised if you want to take a chance.