Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna Latina  (Read 1669 times)

Chriskxxx

Oh my God... This girl is amazing.

Very discrete, clean and today, luxury apartment in the middle of Hemel Hempstead. Cheap parking (Free on the day I went) at the local ASDA which was a 2 minute walk away. Booked her thru AW and chatted a bit about the appointment by text first.
External Link/Members Only

About karinna... Tall brunette bombshell with a tight toned body and huge (I mean HUGE) boobs. The kind of boobs that you could spend all day playing with...

She greeted me at the door and ushered me in. Giving me a cheeky snog and a quick feel of my hard lump in my jeans. She was wearing a very revealing little outfit that I had requested.

I was shown into her bedroom and offered a shower and drink. I accepted both. I like to be fresh and clean as I know girls appreciate this. As soon as I came out the shower he was  on the bed ready for me.

She dropped to her knees and whipped out my cock first. I love good oral and she gave me the best I've had for a long time, deep and slow and wet. Right to the back of her throat, holding it in and doing some amazing things with her tongue. Some tit sucking and throat tonguing followed then more cock sucking and finally she got on top and fucked me until I came. The sex was protected of course but the oral was naked (because I'd freshened up first)...

She relaxed me for a while after with a nice massage then I left, completely satisfied.

There had been no clock watching and all the noises Karinna made sounded very genuine! I think she enjoyed the time almost as much as I did.

I'll be back again and again for sure...

Offline TonyD

you forgot to mention her huge clit...like a tiny dick!  :wackogirl:
used to be at lmp parties and hod places.
excellent enthusiasm, havent seen her for years but very recommended if she has kept heself in good nick.

vt

you forgot to mention her huge clit...like a tiny dick!  :wackogirl:

She's quite muscular too, I've always wondered if she did bodybuilding when younger and overdid the androgens.  :unknown:

She must be over 40-ish, but she has a smouldering look and there's no denying her enthusiasm.

Offline Nagilum

Well she is in Cornwall at the minute, but one to see.  Thanks OP  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Well she is in Cornwall at the minute, but one to see.  Thanks OP  :hi:

I doubt she really is in Cornwall.