Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DanniDeVille  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Setodger

Hi just wondering if anyone had seen her? Or if I was gonna be the guinea pig

password02

Hi just wondering if anyone had seen her? Or if I was gonna be the guinea pig

Any clues? or perhaps a link would help

a10

External Link/Members Only ?

Strange profile, to say the least. Wtf is going on with the free gallery? Does she think this is her Facebook page?

As to being cryptic so she won't be recognised, she's got face pictures on her front page!

Saying all that, I would bang her though, on the basis of some good UKP feedback.

javounet

Saw her about 2-3 years ago. she had a nice basement flat near Westminster. She offered me great service then but you could she that she was very aloof!

She is genuinely hot though!

Offline Setodger

Sorry for forgetting to provide a link, I probably shouldn't post late at night. Thanks for helping with that yorkshire123.

Stealthshagger

Saw her about 2-3 years ago. she had a nice basement flat near Westminster. She offered me great service then but you could she that she was very aloof!

She is genuinely hot though!

any more info on her please? tempted....

Offline Peterbry

She used to have a different profile on AW a year ago, and offered webcamming. I had a cam session at that time with her and she seemed on drugs or something, slurring and totally out of it, so that put me off ever seeing her in person.

LL

She used to have a different profile on AW a year ago, and offered webcamming. I had a cam session at that time with her and she seemed on drugs or something, slurring and totally out of it, so that put me off ever seeing her in person.
He definitely likes a drink does Danni but I didn't know he was doing webcamming now  :hi:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline swfinest

I've seen her twice, once under her old profile (makala?) many moons ago in Victoria and about 2 or 3 months ago as Danni @ Tower Bridge. First punt was nice enough from what I can recall. Second punt was a little disappointing, though nothing terrible, I also had the impression she was under the influence though this was late in the evening and those in glass houses etc.

Looks wise she's a gym body milf mid 30s, certainly looks after herself at least. service wise I lean towards the more pse that gfe, first punt this was well catered for, second not so much.

Given her pricing structure and the hit and miss nature of my meetings with her i would not return (famous last words), but that is not to say your encounter would not be enjoyable.

she certainly has interesting chat....

any questions etc.