Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brexit and how it will affect Punting in the UK  (Read 1446 times)

Offline andyitc

OK, so I know this is a bit political for this forum but I was wondering how an exit from the EU would affect punting in he UK. Leaving Europe would dramatically affect the amount of EE girls touting for business and possibly put up prices as there would be less competition. It could of course work the other way and reduce prices.

I wondered what thoughts others have on this issue as it stands to affect punting rather a lot. I know there are some less than satisfactory punts to be had with some Romanians  but I have also had some of my best punts with Polish girls so I feel it is a bit of a mixed bag.

Your thoughts please fellow punters

Offline Brazilian Martian

If it gets rid of romanian skanks that don't provide good services and the beggars you see around marble arch then I'm all for it :hi:

Offline Anadin

I can't see how it won't negatively affect it but then I don't think anyone who wants out cares enough and they'll still come it just won't be as easy.

Offline NelsonH

Stop worrying. There is no chance whatsoever that we will vote to leave.

James999

This has it's own thread in off topic, no need to duplicate

robbybox

I do hope that how Brexit will/will not affect punting is not what will sway your vote. If you are in the Brexit camp then your vote on June 23 will be quite literally vital.
Such is the hype amongst the self-centred Westminster politicians about the negative consequences of a Brexit vote that it wouldn't surprise me in the least that, on the day June 23, if the opinion polls are even hinting at the suggestion of a possible Brexit result in this "nation divided" of ours, that some gentle persuasion will occur at the polling stations. Voters will turn up to be told that there is a glitch with the machine that validates polling cards, be turned away and told to come back later. The high and mighty political  establishment can and do carry out electoral fraud with ease and impunity.

Brexit won't make the slightest bit of difference to the wide variety of punting opportunities with EE girls in the UK. Many EE girls and their Sergeis have long ago applied for and successfully obtained UK citizenship in anticipation of the possible outcome of a UK Brexit vote. 

A similar behaviour applied a few years ago ahead of the 1st January 2012 "floodgate" which allowed Romanians and Bulgarians free travel within EU countries. The number of Roms and Bulgars available on United Kingdom AW shot up  by a huge number well in advance (at least 1 year) of that date. Although many entering UK probably did so illegally they are here and have disappeared under the radar ... and the UK's Home Office and Border Control staff have neither the resources, the inclination, nor the competence to seek out and return the illegals.

How our health services are overstretched,  waiting times at A&E, housing crisis, low or minimum wage, road traffic bottlenecks, and so on and so on ...  are all consequences of Britain's open door immigration policy over the Blair and Brown years. Myself I fear that the damage done of that policy and of Straw signing up to the "Human Rights" legislation is irreparable.
Notice how it is left to the newspapers, and small businessmen and women, on political debates to champion  the issues that concern the ordinary Joe Public. Meanwhile the fat salaried, expense claiming, bollox spewing Westminster politicians, both Tory and Labour alike, are all doing their best to "scaremonger" and railroading the Brits (UK citizens) into voting to remain in the EU, hoping that the "disinterested" and "lethargic" British voter will follow like sheep. They are all wealthy enough and accomplished enough not to be affected by the issues that frequently blight us the public. They afford private school for their sons and daughters, they can afford private health care, they work from home or in a palace with 700 rooms and 7 licensed bars in it. They live the life of Riley and they sincerely hope that the British public will be naive enough ... and frightened enough ... to vote remain so that these self-centred indulgent individuals can continue ad infinitum in their lavish lifestyle and overpaid jobs.
It is crucially important not to waste your vote on June 23 ... that is the worst outcome ... to have a "couldn't care less" mentality.

Offline JEH7376

I actually think the massive establishment effort may backfire a little on them

I know quite a few people who are getting sick of being assaulted by their propaganda and are voting Out, just because the establishment tell them to vote In, and these are not your typical UKIP types at all, they're more left of centre/anti-establishment

Offline Mr_Shins

There must be a reason why we get so many immigrants, and it must be that, in spite of all the problems we have here, they have it far worse in their countries, and that there is a total lack of opportunity there.

If we stay in Europe we should work on doing something to make Poland and Romania better countries with opportunity.

There will be some who come over here and, needing to find a way to make a living, will take to WG services for want of anything better. That will increase their supply, but those who do it for that reason will make the worst WGs as they are not really happy or willing partners. So cheaper but lower quality punts for us.

Having fewer immigrants may reduce demand for accommodation so rents may go down, which means their expenses may go down and thus cheaper for us, but we can't guarantee that.

I don't think that's a good reason to prevent immigration and I'll be voting to stay, but I'm just saying what might happen...
(My last 2 positive punts have both been with Polish girls).

James999

If we stay in Europe we should work on doing something to make Poland and Romania better countries with opportunity.

So you think we should stay in the EU so that we can spend money in other countries to increase their job opportunities, beginning with Poland & Romania, I assume Greece, Spain, Turkey, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania are next on th elist, then Syria and the rest of the world, or perhaps concentrate on the UK and getting better opportunities here, regenerate the North and make Scotland & Wales productive would be a start.

You seem to think the Eu is a charity that we should use to help other countries, and pay 350,000,000 a week to do so  :wacko:

rumbler

Staying in the EU will mean if in the future the commision decides prostitution should be illegal in all member states there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.
Outside the EU if the British government tries the same the people can vote against it and/or vote to remove those proposing it.

If you don't want a say in any future laws and regulations then vote to remain. If you want to always have a choice and your voice heard in the future vote leave. It is that simple.

Offline Mr_Shins

So you think we should stay in the EU so that we can spend money in other countries to increase their job opportunities, beginning with Poland & Romania, I assume Greece, Spain, Turkey, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania are next on th elist, then Syria and the rest of the world, or perhaps concentrate on the UK and getting better opportunities here, regenerate the North and make Scotland & Wales productive would be a start.

You seem to think the Eu is a charity that we should use to help other countries, and pay 350,000,000 a week to do so  :wacko:

Well at the moment it seems that major companies actually like opening branches in countries where they can pay poor wages, e.g. Barclays has branches in Ukraine which is not an EU member state so they can hire Ukranians cheaply, and India and Russia and known countries for off-shoring.

I guess if the EU has a minimum wage they can't do the same in Poland and Romania right now or I'm sure they'd also be target countries.

Do not think that not allowing immigrants will mean more jobs for us. It doesn't prevent off-shoring. It never has.