Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x-Bobbi-x rugby  (Read 3919 times)

18 review(s) for ~ Bobbi ~ (7 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline carlme123

Met Bobbi a while back now before lockdown in Rugby.

External Link/Members Only

Sent Bobbi a booking request and she responded quickly accepting the booking time. On arrival she rang to confirm address at the end of a street in the North side of Rugby. The house was private but sparsely decorated with a hole in the bedroom door like someone had put their foot through it ! Anyway Bobbi was dressed in a short skirt and shirt and looked cute. She is very slight and possibly a bit too skinny for some peoples taste but the look worked well for me. Physically 7 out of ten.

After handing over £130 notes Bobbi and after a quick shower, Bobby was on her knees giving a nice moist blow job although occasionally a bit toothy. She can take it reasonably deep but not quite full face fucking territory.   After 5 mins or so Bobbi was on the bed with ass in the air and took a pounding from behind. Decided to try anal and she got some beads to prep before attempting entry but she was a bit too tight for comfort so gave up after a few attempts...my choice.

Went back to vaginal sex with some dirty talk before removing the condom and unloading into her mouth and face.  Asked her to swallow and she happily obliged. Finished off with a pleasant chat. Overall pleasant willing girl and would give her 7/10 for service but I would say not for those who like a lot of meat on the bones and probably not anal for the larger todgers

Offline theejaculator

A few years ago this girl sent me to the wrong hotel...I was walking up and down corridors looking for her room ...fortunately the number didnt exist in the hotel she said she was at...on my mobile with her telling me to stop messing her around  when I  read out the name of the hotel she put in the booking....then she realised... :dash: She sounded hard of thinking on the phone.