Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kittenxxxx - Wolverhampton - B2B FBSM  (Read 987 times)

13 review(s) for kittenxxxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only  (Unfortunately has moved to Blackpool)

Made a text booking. Comms was clear and easy to book.

Arrived near the post code and called her, she answered quickly and told me what door number to go into. Location is kinda public but parking is easy.

Payed the £40 and took my kit off. Kitten is on the heavier side around size 18 I would guess. Now the massage started she felt a little heavy as she rubbed her big boobs against my body. Honestly it was not my cup of tea but I can see how others can enjoy it. After awhile she turned me around and did the same on the front instead alot of rubbing of her tits on my dick. If i visit her again I defiantly want to finish in between those amazing tits.

After a lot of teasing and pseudo tit fuck it was time for the HR she oiled up and gave a nice slow and sensual HJ. None of the Jackhammer handjobs a lot of Chinese places seem to give. After awhile i blew my load and a standard cleanup was done.

If she goes back to Wolverhampton I will visit again. Maybe just for the £20 WIHJ that she offers since i was not the biggest fan of the B2B Massage.