Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samanthasas - central Birmingham  (Read 1162 times)

6 review(s) for Samanthasas (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rockhead

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost
£70 for half hour. £100 for hour.

Comms
Could not have been easier. All arranged by phone / messaging.

Apartment off Broad St, Birmingham. Usual kinda thing, felt safe and secure. Limited parking in the area.

The Girl
Pictures are only slightly flattering, but obviously her. Aged early 30s, about 5' 7-ish, size 12-ish. Lovely shape, very fit and feminine. Curvaceous hips and tits to die for. The latter are presumably enhanced and equipped with perfectly-sized suckable nipples. Wears glasses and looks quite distinctive - sultry, almost cat-like features. Polish nationality, but superb English speaker.

The Experience
On arrival I received a pretty disinterested greeting and suspected that this might not be the greatest of experiences. It actually turned out to be a bit better than I feared, but it wasn't a good start. She had very little to say to me, and I can't remember a shower being offered (didn't need one anyway). Got down to business with plenty of mutual stroking and exploring - this was the best part of it. She has a wonderful body, exactly my type. She knows what to do with those awesome boobs too - every important part of my anatomy got to experience them in great detail.
In fact, I got to experience her ace body from all sorts of different angles as she went through the motions of pleasuring me (the pleasure was real, but so was the 'going through the motions', I fear). However, no kissing whatsoever really - barely a peck. Don't think our lips even made contact. RO might have been available if I'd pushed, but I didn't and it certainly wasn't offered. Oral on me lasted less somewhere between 5 and 10 seconds - nothing there to describe really.
Had sex in a few positions during which she continued to look amazing, but during which I felt absolutely nothing.

Verdict
I can't regret seeing her, as she is sexy as hell, but it all felt a bit mechanical to me, like I was an item on a production line. She clearly had no interest in me, but during sex she did at least manage to undertake a basic impression of not hating it. Afterwards we did start talking and began to really hit it off - kinda wish we'd done that before now, but chit-chat is not why we punt is it.
I have no compulsion to return, but being a boobs man it's hard to forget those funbags (those nipples were so, so inviting) and that sultry look of hers, so who knows? Going on the other reviews today and recently, it could be that I caught her at a bad time. She is smokin' hot if she's your type, so she may be worth giving the benefit of the doubt.

Offline alpharius

The slightly cold start matches mine though sad you didn't get much affection/kissing. 

Her tits really are something (most certainly are enhanced, you can feel them in doggy, see a faint scar and she confirmed it to me coyly.).

I get the impression she does actually really enjoy sex but isn't enjoying being a busy working girl and finds it hard to meet the two. If she could just hone in a consistent GFK she'd be a real star

Alpharius  :music:

Offline bearcat69

Nice review Rockhead :thumbsup: Hmm.. sounds like the main problem was the lack of kissing. Could be wrong, but I get the impression from her reviews that she's one of those kinda girls that you have to kinda seduce into her letting you kiss her (and to eat her pussy). Whilst I'm not completely incapable of doing that, would rather she just kisses me and not have to mess about like that with her too much on my (limited) paid for time. But those tits (shame though, as sounds like they are not natural) and that curvy body :wacko: I guess you pay a premium for the boobs, in more ways than just money :unknown: It's weird, I do like big boobs a lot, but I have often found it to be like that with larger breasted WGs, not always but often enough to put me off them a bit. So I tend to not bother with them. But it would be nice to get to grips with a more full figured lady after all the smaller ladies I've seen recently. So she's still on the plan B list for me.

Offline Jawbreak

Thanks for the review,

I do think she likes the man to take control but not too forceful,  :unknown:
She admitted to me that she likes her men to be quite forwards but sensual at the same time.  :dash:

She is very much GFE. Pity she didnt quite hit the spot for you mate.

on wards and Up wards  :thumbsup:

:hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline alpharius

Thanks for the review,

I do think she likes the man to take control but not too forceful,  :unknown:
She admitted to me that she likes her men to be quite forwards but sensual at the same time.  :dash:

She is very much GFE. Pity she didnt quite hit the spot for you mate.

on wards and Up wards  :thumbsup:

:hi:

I'd agree to that. She really perked up once I took control and railed her silly.