Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My London Tour - Weekends or Weekdays ?  (Read 630 times)

vw

Enjoy many of your reviews here in the London board and am planning a mini punting break in the beginning of October.  Just want opinion on best times to get appointments in terms are week days easier than weekends as it is here in the South West. Will be staying in SW3 just looking for guidance on whether week days or weekends are best.

Thank you in advance

VW

Jamesmadden

Weekdays are definitely easier especially for some of the more popular WG's

I would suggest booking Cindy as shes is most likely available in  October.

Offline Anadin

Weekends are surprisingly crap for a punt, weekdays are much easier although based on my experience avoid Mondays and later on in the week is the best time.

vw

Thanks Guys, decision made Monday travel down and have Tues-Friday for some fun. 

Taking my host or adopted Granddad (Very Good Friend) to his first lapdance venue one evening or so he says.  Think he may progress to our gang as always interested, any suggestions for a first timer if he wants to ?  Won't want to leave him with an EE or nympho first time just someone nice to look at and friendly.

Offline tantric talents

Weekends are surprisingly crap for a punt, weekdays are much easier although based on my experience avoid Mondays and later on in the week is the best time.
I have to agree but it can be done.
It's usually the only time I can get away with it but most of my favourites tend to take at least Sunday off!

slow and low

Weekdays, weekends waste of time especially Sundays.

Sylvester

Thanks Guys, decision made Monday travel down and have Tues-Friday for some fun. 

Taking my host or adopted Granddad (Very Good Friend) to his first lapdance venue one evening or so he says.  Think he may progress to our gang as always interested, any suggestions for a first timer if he wants to ?  Won't want to leave him with an EE or nympho first time just someone nice to look at and friendly.

Ellie-Rose: External Link/Members Only. She is a lovely, friendly girl - see her growing collection of strong reviews on here, and she has a real penchant for older gentlemen.  I am sure she would be absolutely perfect.