Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana Thai massage  (Read 4284 times)

Offline Jayf

Anyone been?  Was really wanting to know if there are any extras on offer?

Offline andymars19

Link?  Location?

Couldn't get more vague if you tried...

Offline Jayf

Offline Massagetugga

External Link/Members Only

There was a top flat in one of the modern blocks off Dalry Rd that used to be used by Thai WG's. Some here will remember. That was where I first saw Nana. For that reason it seemed highly likely that more would be on offer. It absolutely wasn't though. However on that occasion (this was quite funny looking back) a Thai WG in the flat came through and finished me off for an extra £20. Nana did have the wee room set up as a proper massage studio with massage table. I suspect the idea was just sharing costs/renting the room there for legit massage.

To me the gumtree ad reads a bit like more might be on offer. Friendly, massage with passion etc but I've been twice more at a different tenement flat close to the above location. Nothing on offer. Think this flat is very likely her own place. I was itching for more. She's no spring chicken but buxom, and decent looking and the massage table was in the bedroom beside a double bed. I reminded her she got another girl to come through to finish me off in the old flat so the door was wide open for her to offer if she'd wanted an extra £20 but no. I gave it one last shot when I wanted a massage one day but still nothing.

Someone here seemed to say from time to time a WG was at this flat but I'm not sure about that. To be frank I didn't find the massage particularly great and when it's more expensive than some legitimate shops I give it a negative at £50/hour. Bang on an hour too. I'd say £40 would be plenty. Bit odd the whole set up going to a small private flat and even needing to phone for the sodding flat number on arrival etc. I'd say it's verging on a bit of a scam (when nothing extra is on offer) but that's just my personal take on it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 11:13:21 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline Jayf

Thanks very much for your reply . I think I ll give it a miss if that's the case .  I would hate to waste £50 for a crap massage on not get anything at the end.  Better taking my chances at the China shop on dalry road.

Offline peggedman

Thanks very much for your reply . I think I ll give it a miss if that's the case .  I would hate to waste £50 for a crap massage on not get anything at the end.  Better taking my chances at the China shop on dalry road.

Which one is the China Shop?

I'm off to Edinburgh for work next week but not sure whether to try a sauna or stick or a massage? Never been to a sauna before but cannot find any good massage reviews.

Offline Massagetugga

Chinese massage shop on Dalry Road. Well documented on here. Hit or miss (more likely miss because of crap massage and haggling over price for hand relief or B2B). I gave it a chance with three or four visits but would have to be very desperate to return.

Offline peggedman

Cheers fella

Might try a sauna then. Found a guide on here on how it works. Could be interesting.

Offline Jayf

I've been to the massage place on dalry 4 times. Only once did I ever leave happy.

Offline Massagetugga

I've been to the massage place on dalry 4 times. Only once did I ever leave happy.

That's one more time than me so you did ok! :drinks:

Offline stephensss

shop massages with HE are so difficult to find in Edin, Chinese place probably keeps busy because its only one, even though its terrible

Offline windowlicker

Chinese place is guaranteed a finish but more often than not it is shit.

White Orchid gives excellent massage but you may not get a finish.

Offline CasperGomez

You are aware of Anne Lee right?

Offline Massagetugga

White Orchid gives excellent massage but you may not get a finish.

So what do you reckon are chances of a finish and any pointers on who you'd be best to get?

Offline windowlicker

So what do you reckon are chances of a finish and any pointers on who you'd be best to get?

Maya will give a very sensual massage. She gets very close to the goods and will remove the towel. I received a finish from her once but not on a subsequent finish.

Leedy (???) gives a very good massage and will continue to a finish without asking for additional money. I just tip her an extra £20 at the end. Very pleasant although she is a bit older.

Offline Massagetugga

Maya will give a very sensual massage. She gets very close to the goods and will remove the towel. I received a finish from her once but not on a subsequent finish.

Leedy (???) gives a very good massage and will continue to a finish without asking for additional money. I just tip her an extra £20 at the end. Very pleasant although she is a bit older.

Thanks I was literally about to walk in today then got a call about something that meant I couldn't.

Almost seems worse than ever in Edinburgh just now for FBSM demonstrated here zero added to the Edinburgh massage thread for months

Offline Forthports

Anyone tried this new one?

External Link/Members Only

I haven’t but it’s practically next door to London Street Sauna if you leave the massage place with blue balls.