Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Littleredheadfun- glasgow/ Paisley  (Read 611 times)

Dirklang

So I’ve only punted a few time, years between each one. This was the most recent and the only one that made me want to do it more. The rest have been EE skanks with good pics but bad inreal life

She’s exellent. She’s very new and whoring is a hobby for her, she’s on other sites too. Very pretty and cracking arse. Only down side would be her tits are a bit saggy for a young girl but that’s just me being a prick.

She made me realise that Scottish girls are the way to go

External Link/Members Only

Offline Clattypats

So I’ve only punted a few time, years between each one. This was the most recent and the only one that made me want to do it more. The rest have been EE skanks with good pics but bad inreal life

She’s exellent. She’s very new and whoring is a hobby for her, she’s on other sites too. Very pretty and cracking arse. Only down side would be her tits are a bit saggy for a young girl but that’s just me being a prick.

So did you do anything with her? ...or just stand gawping at her cracking arse and slightly saggy tits... :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

What was the length of the booking, and how much?...Can you give us any detail at all... :unknown:

Offline David1970

So let me get this correct, this is a Positive because
£90 for half hour
With some lass in Paisley
She has got saggy tits.
We don't know if you even touched her.

Hold me back.

Dirklang

Haha. Well I knew I wouldn’t get away with much on here. It’s worse that follow follow!but fair enough.
 It was an hour out call.  Covered oral. Anal (paid extra and that was agreed).  Came twice in the hour (was more like 1 and 15). Good chat between.

She was dressed very casually, but nice red lingerie.

Offline Matrix

Haha. Well I knew I wouldn’t get away with much on here. It’s worse that follow follow!but fair enough.
 It was an hour out call.  Covered oral. Anal (paid extra and that was agreed).  Came twice in the hour (was more like 1 and 15). Good chat between.

She was dressed very casually, but nice red lingerie.

Feel free to fuck off if you don't like it. Minimum effort.

Dirklang

I like it plenty. Thanks for taking the time out your pressing schedule to advise though

Offline Matrix

I like it plenty. Thanks for taking the time out your pressing schedule to advise though

Sunday afternoon, Chief. It's not like I have to go to church today, Hun.   :sarcastic:

Perhaps learn how to write a review so you can avoid being advised in future.

Offline Clattypats

Thanks for taking time out your schedule to post that shite effort at a review... :rolleyes: :crazy:

Offline Gunner1

Pics do look good but £90 for h/h especially from a new WG based in Paisley? No thanks  :dash:

Offline Clattypats

Pics do look good but £90 for h/h especially from a new WG based in Paisley? No thanks  :dash:
No kissing,  or oral mentioned on LL...I'll be fucked if I'm paying 40 quid (plus)extra for that...if that's what she means by "extras"  :crazy: ...She can go take a flying.... :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:16:37 pm by Clattypats »