Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kasey (Northampton)  (Read 1005 times)

WaitingforGodot

External Link/Members Only

Kasey is completing her full set of Northampton parlours with this move, having started life at the Hot Box (also as Kasey), moving on to Soft Touch (as Abby) and now Massage Northampton (as Kasey again).  Have to wonder why she keeps bouncing on (three times more or less the same job in the same town in a year does beg questions) but none of our business, I guess.

Photos are quite re-touched (been used before at her previous jobs in some cases) which is a pity.  It only leads to let-down in the room.  She's had kids (at least one) and her boobs are those of, well, a circa-thirty year old who's had kids.  In other words, nothing like the perky handful on display on the web page.  When will girls and/or agencies realise that exaggeration does you absolutely no favours (answer: Never.)

With the proviso above, I thought Kasey was cute.  She has a pretty face, a lovely bouncy demeanour and a petite frame.  No, she's not a hardbody...the wear and tear of life is there...but she's far from unattractive; quite the opposite, in fact.  If you're into real-world youngish MILFs, you'll probably be pleased with her.  Once I'd got over the photoshopping, I liked her more and more.

As I said, she's open and friendly and has a good sense of humour.  She's fairly professional in her service but with that said she's also responsive, enthusiastic and gets reasonably into it.  Light FK, Oral and sex were on the menu and all were rendered enjoyably.  Get the feeling she wants her clients to have a good time.

Recommended.  I'm not sure she'd quite make my regular list but I'd have no problem seeing her again.  Good, solid, professional, attractive English service provider.