Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brook Summers XX - Leicester  (Read 1361 times)

Offline samsmith_1231

Hi,

Has anyone met this lady? Has over 500 reviews on AW but none on this site.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline michael.fannymore

25 linked reviews under your post^^

Offline michael.fannymore

Also if you put her aw profile number which is 1676723 into the search box

Offline Charliehutton

She's the worst prostitute in the region. Don't even think about going near her with a fucking 10 foot pole.

Offline NervousJ

Looks too much of a risky punt for my liking...

Shame, as the pics look half decent...

Offline samsmith_1231

Thanks guys. Couldn’t find any in the search box and didn’t see my post once it went live. Will avoid

Offline Weyoun

Looks too much of a risky punt for my liking...

Shame, as the pics look half decent...

Her body is, face is so so. It's her general attitude and personality that's the issue. Numerous threads and reviews on this with the EM section.

Offline Ivorlongun

I have met her once and because of her poor personal hygiene it ruined the whole punt.
She is also notoriously unreliable, often leaving punters waiting outside and then ignoring them ,sometimes even blocking their phone numbers.
This even crops up on her AW feedback so she must be bad.

Offline Buttons

Don’t bother with this one OP. She fucked me around, confirmed the booking, drove fucking miles to see her and then phoned when I arrived as requested. She hung up on me and turned her phone off. One o& the negative reviews is mine.

Don’t waste your time  :thumbsup:

Offline samsmith_1231

Thanks guys. Appreciate the responses and will avoid

Offline monkeybucket

didn't she once refuse to see people who were members here?

Offline Picti

didn't she once refuse to see people who were members here?

She said that she wouldn't meet UKP members, although in most cases she wouldn't know anyway.

She said that she wouldn't meet punters who'd punted with certain local WGs (who she considered to be "dirty", but really meant more popular and successful than her).

She's often wasted punters' time by allowing them to travel only to be met with radio silence.

Met her once several years ago; it was a mediocre experience. I'm surprised that she still gets business, but each to his own!

Offline Buttons

She said that she wouldn't meet UKP members, although in most cases she wouldn't know anyway.

She said that she wouldn't meet punters who'd punted with certain local WGs (who she considered to be "dirty", but really meant more popular and successful than her).

She's often wasted punters' time by allowing them to travel only to be met with radio silence.

Met her once several years ago; it was a mediocre experience. I'm surprised that she still gets business, but each to his own!

Seem to recall questionable hygiene reports as well. Stinky pussy  :thumbsdown: :vomit: