Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mind Body and Soul - Male Grooming Centre Leyton and Walthamstow  (Read 3560 times)

spiderwebber

Just wondering, Mind Body and Soul - Male Grooming Centre, Hoe Street Walthamstow and High Road Leyton - are they knocking shops or bona fide Massage places ?
As this used to be called Dreams Sauna, and the Leyton one Annabels.

Offline a_test_person

Leyton one was (at least 3 years ago) a real knocking shop. There was another one down the end of Leyton High Road, but it looked pretty dodgy.

raylondoner

I'd be interested in one that was NOT a knocking shop - there must be lots of demand for short back and sides of the lower regions!

Offline a_test_person

I'd be interested in one that was NOT a knocking shop - there must be lots of demand for short back and sides of the lower regions!

Plenty of actual male spas around!

helmsdale

Annabels was a real knocking shop, although I never visited it one of my work colleagues knew the owner. Dreams, I had a massage there once, it was a proper massage but after a while the masseuse said to me 'I think you know what sort of establishment this is'.

I am guessing that sexual services are available as the website mentions happy hour is between 11am to 4pm. If it was a respectable establishment there wouldn't be special offers for normal daytime hours. Also, services on offer are almost exclusively massage. A proper male grooming establishment would be offering waxing, manicures and pedicures. Having said that it doesn't say what the opening hours actually are. The longer its open the more likely its a knocking shop. Also, it may just be handjobs and not full sex on offer.