Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone recommend a girl who takes a proper throatpie?  (Read 2087 times)

Offline themaserman

Looking for a girl who accepts throatpie apart from DecandentlyDee who is a bit skinny for me,
and hopefully more towards central London if anyone has any suggestions please

Online Rubenzz

Search deepthroat virag. Many people have asked this question including myself. Still have t found myself someone who doesn’t look like a boy though.

Offline themaserman

Thanks very much for that but I forgot to mention that Virag has cancelled me for the last
4 times I have booked her and I'm not joking!

Online Rubenzz

Oh. My bad. I’m not sure who else then. I know how it is to have the itch for a proper deepthroat. Let me know if you do find anyone mate

Offline boardyhell

veronica A NO longer lists swallow but i think can be persuaded £££
have had the pleasure

Offline themaserman

Thanks guys, will look into veronica, she sounds promising and I'll let you know hopefully!

Offline pewpewpew

Czech dreams in westerham. A bit out of the way and £180 for 1 hour (at least when I saw her). But she offers the full experience. Throatfuck her until she vomits on your dick then just carry on until you nut in her throat.

Was a different experience but one to try. I saw her before I was a UKP user so no review from me but someone else has

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109040.0

Offline FrankBooth

Princess Estella and WhiskyV both well capable (from my experience anyway!) and look out for tours by Bella Deepthroat (the legend!)

Offline James3465smith

Czech dreams in westerham. A bit out of the way and £180 for 1 hour (at least when I saw her). But she offers the full experience. Throatfuck her until she vomits on your dick then just carry on until you nut in her throat.

Was a different experience but one to try. I saw her before I was a UKP user so no review from me but someone else has

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109040.0

Hey can you post a more detailed review of czech dreams’ extreme puke deepthroat experience? Not many girls offer this and Im thinking of visting her soon