Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fingernails  (Read 1782 times)

Offline ArtVandalay

Perhaps an odd one...

Does anyone else find overly manicured whores fingernails a bit of a turn off?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Moresomes

If she slipped one of those up your arse, you'd bleed out before the air ambulance got off the ground.   :scare:

kamu

Perhaps an odd one...

I dont think this just applies to whores. But yeah i dont know why women go over the top with decorating nails...

Offline OakTree

pking_paul

Thats a bit OTT for me but nice red nails to match the nice red ring of lippy around my old man does the job for me  :thumbsup:

Offline Desimonic

FFS still sore from the Wg that did it to me grr :crazy:

Offline dkn

Waaay better than the nasty bitten skanky ones that so many WGs have  :vomit:

Offline purple_t

For me it goes:
Nice natural nails (clean and not bitten, preferably painted) >>> Fake nails > Short, bitten nails

This is something I pay attention to (in life, not just punting). You can often judge a girl's character quite well by her nails.

Offline scutty brown

still got scars down my back from an old girlfriend  (primary school teacher who was previously a dancer in the Paris Crazy Horse show). She seemed to believe that I needed encouragement during sex by digging in and lacerating my back......after a night with her the sheets would be covered in blood, MY blood. No, long nails are a bloody turnoff for me now. Twenty years on, if my back gets suntanned you can still see the cut marks. Causes some awkward questions sometimes.........

Cornish sub

Perhaps an odd one...

Personally I find long fingernails on women a real turn  on, though plain red, black or pink does it for me rather than those multi coloured ones in your link.

Offline threechilliman

Thats a bit OTT for me but nice red nails to match the nice red ring of lippy around my old man does the job for me  :thumbsup:

And me.

tcm

Offline Acheekymonkey

I was in my local bank and the cashier who served me, her Nails were so long, she struggled using the keyboard and count money.

I always wonder how they wipe their arse after a number 2...I asked this question to my OH and her response was "don't be so disgusting"

Offline peter purves

Not troubled by the nails...

Not a fan of the extravagant false eye lashes generally speaking

:crazy:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Keema

So don't google cock fingernail insertion videos then!!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 11:13:32 am by Keema »

Offline dkn

I raise you these monstrosities from Kim Kardashian....

Hidden Image/Members Only

dude86

I raise you these monstrosities from Kim Kardashian....

Hidden Image/Members Only
I think this qualifies for the 'cunts' thread. She really is one, her whole family are vacuous wastes of space.

Offline Home Alone

I think this qualifies for the 'cunts' thread. She really is one, her whole family are vacuous wastes of space.

Your comment, matt, reminds me of the old 'joke':

"Don't call her a cunt; a cunt's useful."  "Not one that big!" ;)  :D

Okay, I'll get my coat!  ;)

Sureshot

I dont like blatant fake weather its tan, eyelashes, nails or tits.

Natural looking enhancements are all good but ott is a turn off.

Offline Raptorous

I love wgs with nice natural nails...

It's a little turn on for  too.

Has anyone got any recommendations of wgs with nice nails

Offline Cum_again

If she slipped one of those up your arse, you'd bleed out before the air ambulance got off the ground.   :scare:
I read the OP and thought exactly this!

Melfort212

I was in my local bank and the cashier who served me, her Nails were so long, she struggled using the keyboard and count money.

Woman in work today like this as well, uses a laptop all day and can barely type anything because her nails are so long. She's a big bird as well not exactly a looker. I was just looking at them thinking 'whore nails' thinking of this thread  :lol: