Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyHoneyBae - incall Carmarthenshire  (Read 4122 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5996872) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AlexD28

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a while ago. Had some time to spare and noticed on AW profile incalls available in week so went for it. Half hour - £100, little steep for me but pics looked great

Comms: Ok, text on morning and quick reply, little confusion but no major issues

Location: relatively secluded house on the edge of a rural village. Car park virtually on doorstep

Arrived, door opened and guided upstairs with bathroom available to freshen up. House clean and tidy. She was wearing sexy underwear, some sort of thin light gown - can't remember exactly and it didn't stay on long. Pics are accurate: long blonde air, amazing eyes, great large tits and pierced nipple, few tats, shaved with cracking arse - size 10? Age - profile says 30, I'm not sure, maybe or a few years older but difficult to be sure. Certainly not disappointed and she was friendly enough and clearly Welsh. Lots of great DFK and gradually getting clothes off and onto bed. Enjoyed sucking those tits and licking and finger play - she seemed to enjoy this. On with some protection, tried a few different position before filling the bag. Seemed very accommodating but my tastes are vanilla. Time was up but no clockwatching, used bathroom and on my way.

Pros: Looks, seemed accommodating, house clean and safe

Cons: Hard to say what but we just didn't seem to click - it wasn't robotic and I can't fault her attitude but something missing. It may be my expectations were high with her looks and price as can't compare to Welsh Barbie for the same price.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good TOFTT Alex  :hi:

Shame she didn't blow your socks off. But a good option (albeit a very pricey one) for that part of the world

Offline Pondbargains

I'm tempted to try HoneyBae, same postcode as me so could be within walking distance ;-) In her pictures she looks bang on.

Offline Outlander64

Saw SHB today blow and go, cost £60
Comms good by text
Directions given, maje sure you use the correct car park, two very close

Girl as her photos, very attractive, fantastic breasts and arse, long legs and very tall

Both stripped naked she got me hard and it owo to completion,  no cim, left very satisfied as I got what I paid for

Very satisfying and positive e

Offline Punting_Mad

Offline aps

Her profile says Swansea

I have her on my HL. Her availability is very less. She was usually mentioning Ammanford as her place, which is why I have not managed to see her (too far). Recently she has changed to Swansea but not always. Hopefully will see her if she is available in Swansea.

Offline Outlander64

She's closer to Ammanford than Swansea, you will have to make a booking to find the exact location