Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANS SOFIA UK - Swansea  (Read 9625 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline smithy23

TS Review

External Link/Members Only

Very good looking, pictures are accurate
Communication was good, by phone, arranged and had to confirm an hour before the meet.
Location was a house in Moriston, clean well furnished
Classic hiding behind the door but no need to worry she's very attractive and was just in underwear, followed upstairs lovely view.  Exchanged money, immediately DFK, then went to store the money away, while i got undressed.
DFK, played with her boobs and cock, nice size, accurate as described.
Oral on her, she seemed to enjoy it. moved onto the bed while I sucked her cock she put lube on my arsehole.  She then proceeded to fuck me while on top, hurt initially but started to feel very good very quickly.
Ive been with a few TS but this was the best I have ever been fucked, in all honesty I started babbling because it was so good. She fucked me on top, doggy, I rode her and came over her boobs.  Never been fucked while having my dick sucked so that was a first.  Quick chat afterwards, was offered a shower but I declined, as best as I could tell no clock watching was out about 35 minutes later.

I will definitely see her again next time she is in Swansea.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks for the review.

Think I might have been babbling too - though not not necessarily in a good way

Offline Notachance100

Is there a TS you would recommend in Cardiff?

Offline smithy23

I haven't seen any of the regular Cardiff TS, sorry.

Offline Wilson1981

Didnt realise she was in Wales recently, gutted!

Offline princerico

i considered heading over from Bristol for another visit, Sofia really is worth taking every opportunity possible.

It's a hyper sexual experience with her I find, beyond what you'll get with a WG, for obvious reasons but also because there's no bullshit and she's hot as fuck.

Offline Sticky2336

Looks like she is back in Swansea next week, I'm tempted to dabble for my first TS booking

Offline BamBam

TS Review

Very good looking, pictures are accurate
Communication was good, by phone, arranged and had to confirm an hour before the meet.
Location was a house in Moriston, clean well furnished
Classic hiding behind the door but no need to worry she's very attractive and was just in underwear, followed upstairs lovely view.  Exchanged money, immediately DFK, then went to store the money away, while i got undressed.
DFK, played with her boobs and cock, nice size, accurate as described.
Oral on her, she seemed to enjoy it. moved onto the bed while I sucked her cock she put lube on my arsehole.  She then proceeded to fuck me while on top, hurt initially but started to feel very good very quickly.
Ive been with a few TS but this was the best I have ever been fucked, in all honesty I started babbling because it was so good. She fucked me on top, doggy, I rode her and came over her boobs.  Never been fucked while having my dick sucked so that was a first.  Quick chat afterwards, was offered a shower but I declined, as best as I could tell no clock watching was out about 35 minutes later.

I will definitely see her again next time she is in Swansea.
Thanks for the review.
Not for me though. Glad you enjoyed

Offline Hotdogboy88

Thanks for the review.
Not for me though. Glad you enjoyed

:lol: :lol:

Offline tantraman

Very good looking, pictures are accurate ...

... said pictures stashed here :music: