Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vixen-Diamond - Cardiff  (Read 864 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4940968) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nonuser

Saw this girl recently. She's on the larger side, but she doesn't hide this. If you like them curvy, she's fine for you.

Booked through a/w

Met at her house in North Cardiff. There is on-street parking nearby.

Wasn't offered a shower, but I'd just had one (and had told her so), but I'm sure there would have been one if needed.

She was dressed in nice one-piece lingerie.

All good so far...

The service I just found a bit mechanical. FK, but not DFK.

I've been trying to think what it was about the service that just "wasn't right", but I've been unable to, hence the neutral.

Would I go back? Yes, but not in a rush to do so. Maybe it should be a positive?!

I'm still new to this reviewing, so please go easy ...

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

OP, your review, your rating.

If, as it sounds like, it was all a bit "meh", then a neutral sounds correct to me

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review OP. Sorry it was just a neutral- it is your call. Good to hear about FK, but were there any other services ie  BJ , OWO, CIM and positions.
keep the reviews coming OP :thumbsup:

Offline Razor Boy

Thanks for the review Nonuser  :hi:
She has been on my radar for a while but well down the Hotlist. She’s pretty economical compared to some SP rates and maybe that’s reflected in the service  :unknown: although it shouldn’t obviously  :dash: