Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 7 Day Chinese in Cardiff "Finale"  (Read 2080 times)

Offline Proton

Unfortunately I suppose it was inevitable to happen after five visits, it was the correct person as in the photo, BUT somewhat older & plump & face makeup.  :thumbsdown:

No "Duo Shower" was going to happen, although stood there with a smile and warm towel to dry me off, for both of the start & finish showers.
    Reasonable long period of a good OWO to be fair, BUT no "CIM" as she constantly would stop for a change of position and point to her tits.
    Not had any issues with the previous ladies, always willing to please 101% during all of the 60 minutes and sometimes longer.
    Tried my best to encourage her into a "CIM" as she was good with OWO, but that didn't work and her tits won.
     Must admit her "HR" and her testicle manipulation technique was very gently arousing, then for a couple of minutes self rubbing over her tits.

For some reason comms were a bit disjointed as well, considering I know where to go and then I was text almost outside of the door "We are not here anymore"
                  All very strange indeed, so in conclusion it's at best NEUTRAL ..... Plus now widen my Asian horizons & experiences. ;)

Cost ~ £130 PH for a GFE including whats was missing "CIM" and TWO shared hot shower
                          Contact Details ~ 07846049222 ( But I have been using WhatsApp)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Proton

External Link/Members Only

Thanks Goldfinch, I forgot that as I haven't looked at their website for ages...  Would have been a really nice surprise meeting those two  :D :cool:

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks Goldfinch, I forgot that as I haven't looked at their website for ages...  Would have been a really nice surprise meeting those two  :D :cool:

Cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

Offline h34

When you say "finale" is that because this particular service is finishing, or because you've decided not to go any more?

Must confess I've never responded to any of these vivastreet or gumtree type adverts.

For this particular number you dial for example, is it always in the same location, or can it be anywhere in Cardiff?

And, is the house just home to one girl or can there be multiple girls on offer under the same roof (want to avoid the fuzz coming round if it's considered a brothel).

Sorry for all the questions!  Been based in the South West for a while - hence my reviews are all in that region - moving to South Wales in about 6 weeks :)

Offline Proton

When you say "finale" is that because this particular service is finishing, or because you've decided not to go any more?

Must confess I've never responded to any of these vivastreet or gumtree type adverts.

For this particular number you dial for example, is it always in the same location, or can it be anywhere in Cardiff?

And, is the house just home to one girl or can there be multiple girls on offer under the same roof (want to avoid the fuzz coming round if it's considered a brothel).

Sorry for all the questions!  Been based in the South West for a while - hence my reviews are all in that region - moving to South Wales in about 6 weeks :)

When you say "finale" is that because this particular service is finishing, or because you've decided not to go any more? It's a bit of both really as one of the text said "We are not here anymore"
   it all was very odd. Even before their door finally opened, I was within seconds of walking away too many people staring at me as they passed.
          Extremely unlikely that I will consider returning, I did text their organiser on my way home explaining my dissatisfaction but no reply as yet.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 05:38:44 pm by Proton »

Offline Steelworker

Plenty of other options available as you know, Proton  :D

You use enough of them!  :lol:

Offline iverthickone

That's a shame Proton, as the few times I used them they were very good too.

Back to seeing my regular now though, so haven't had the need.

Offline Proton

That's a shame Proton, as the few times I used them they were very good too.

Back to seeing my regular now though, so haven't had the need.

I have just been clearing up old loads of "WhatsApp"messages and I noticed they had deleted that text "Saying they were not there"
                  SO YOU CAN READ INTO THAT WHATEVER   Perhaps maybe they are staying there, maybe it was just a bad day for them & me :unknown:
                           Thankfully there is a fit little female distractions to keep me amused for a little longer..  :angelgirl: