Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Thai Massage (Swansea)  (Read 6672 times)

Offline KTM RIDER

Jasmine Thai Massage Swansea

External Link/Members Only

Location / Town:  Swansea
Type:                  In-call
Date of visit:       Feb 2020
Time spent:         1 hour(s)

Comms
I've seen from various forums that Anna is still working although no longer advertises on Gumtree. Quick google search and find 'Jasmines' on FB, so quick text to check availability and prompt reply to confirm booking.

Fee
£40 for 1hr massage with additional £20 for happy ending, £10 for naked (usually £20) so I also gave £5 tip

Physical
Seen Anna many times previously, would say early 50's, typical short Thai with soft skin and small tits. Lovely ass btw!

Personality
English is relatively good and has a great sense of humour and gets quite dirty when you she gets into the sexual stuff.

Services
Massage, hand relief, prostate & toy!

Premises
Easy to locate with plenty of on-street parking. Relatively quiet part of Swansea so easy to slip in/out without being noticed. Small reception desk with two rooms at the rear. We used room 1 which is a bed rather than a massage table. Disappointed at first but turned out to be more physical contact using this as she climbs over with plenty of body contact in the process.

Services
On entering the room, Anna left while I got undressed, put the usual £60 on the table and lie on the bed. Anna arrived and began the lovely massage. No oil to begin and she straddled me in numerous positions to massage the muscles. I could sense she then began to remove her clothes but not sure if she was fully naked as my face was buried in the bed! She applied some oil than continued the massage, I could feel her smooth legs against mine. Indeed she clearly had removed her trousers but still unsure as to whether or not she was fully naked but the uncertainty excited me. After half hour or so, the cheeky swipes began before she reached over and put what i believe to be a rubber glove on before she began fingeringing my tight arse! This made the old-boy stand to attention as she stroked me and fingered me. I moved to a doggy position to show how much i was enjoying it. After 5-10 mins if this she asked me to turn over to find she was wearing only knickers and vest. I said how amazing the service was and she said it's going to get better. She then cleaned a small vibrator before rubbing against my arse and cock! I asked her to get naked for £10 more, she said it's usually £20 but i'll do it for £10. She duly stripped off and got into the '69' position while I began to finger her arse as she wanking me as she held the vibrator against my balls. The sensation was too much and I exploded in copious amounts!

Summary
Officially the best massages i've ever had!!  :yahoo:

Other
She mentioned that she's hoping to open a shop in the next few weeks possibly in Ammanford but more likely to be Carmarthen. Jasmine is currently in Cardiff and has not updated social media for her, so no doubt she'll be back on Gumtree soon. She also said that Jasmine is no longer doing massage  :(

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
The rest of this thread was a mess with names posted and in quotes
It was easier to remove.
Tomgirl if you post a real name again you are toast. Are you an sp btw??  I can't work out from your gibberish

Offline throatfiller8

I'm due a visit to Anna. I see she's been fingered up the arse. Has anyone had their cock up Anna's arse? I'd like to give it a go  :rolleyes:

Offline Trapperjohn

I'm due a visit to Anna. I see she's been fingered up the arse. Has anyone had their cock up Anna's arse? I'd like to give it a go  :rolleyes:

I asked her about this once but she's not keen (though my finger has been up there more than once!). Let us know if you have better luck and I'll try asking again!  :D