Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lileth - Cardiff  (Read 3457 times)

70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Rosco01

External Link/Members Only

Couple of meets before Christmas with Lilith so a combination of both.

Easy comms through AW, each meet arranged within a couple of hours. Location near Sully.

Very attractive slim, great body and very attractive with long blond hair. Dressed as requested in black stockings and sissies with toys as requested.

Warm friendly relaxed meeting and keen to know what I wanted.

Excellent owo, RO and sex in various positions as I requested. Seemed to enjoy a good pounding

All services provided as quoted.

Couldn’t fault her on any level, excellent meet and one of the best IMO.

Definitely go back.

Offline justalad

Lileth is a cracker who provides an excellent service.

Offline Mil 34

Offline Proton

One of Cardiff’s finest
:cool: That's it.....  "Poppingcandyxo" goes on my "2do" list near the top :thumbsup:

Offline justalad

:cool: That's it.....  "Poppingcandyxo" goes on my "2do" list near the top :thumbsup:
What relevance does that have on this thread?

Offline crfc

What relevance does that have on this thread?
Part of his scatty personna, wot a character!!!!

Offline justalad

Part of his scatty personna, wot a character!!!!
Odd to say the least

Offline Outlander64

Seen LL for a couple  of short bookings always first class going to book again for next week

Offline crfc

Odd to say the least
Indeed... He reminds me ofRattle or perhaps just trying to fill the gap left by startwat (lord) having to post continuous  nonsense, mind you at least we're spare the endless gifs!!!

Offline Sticky2336

Had a great catch up with Lileth last week, every bit as good as the last time I saw her a few years ago. How I left it so long I don't know, very enthusiastic and great vocal encouragement, she really gets into it and seems to enjoy it as much as we do.

Offline justalad

Had a great catch up with Lileth last week, every bit as good as the last time I saw her a few years ago. How I left it so long I don't know, very enthusiastic and great vocal encouragement, she really gets into it and seems to enjoy it as much as we do.
Yip.  I left it two years also.  Why, I’ll never know.

A better punt for the pound I have yet to find.  Cracking girl.