Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pinkpussylipxo - Cardiff - One to avoid  (Read 3862 times)

2 review(s) for youwantmexx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Themjones78

So long time lurker and punter but never posted anything till now, I'm afraid my dick got the better of me a few weeks back and I messaged this lady:
External Link/Members Only
she previously had the exact same profile which I left a review on. But she's removed that profile and started it again.

Basically I messaged, arranged to meet, apparently is in Edward English Wharf. At the time I admit is was stupid, she asked for a deposit, my head said no but alas I did, sent £30 over to account. then nothing, no contact nothing no answer of the phone or reading emails.

I was pretty furious at the scammer. So I sent her a message saying I want my money back, she then proceeds to ask "who's Laura?" perplexed I asked what on earth she was on about to which she then begins to try and threaten me with telling my apparent wife. I told her to go do one as she's clearly looked up a name on my adult work profile and searched it in facebook assuming its actually my name.

So roll on a few weeks to yesterday and I get a message on my phone asking "who's Nikki"
I ask who's this then lo and behold its that scummy bitch threatening to send all the messages I sent to someone called Nikki hill.

so now I'm even more peeved. She foolishly left her WhatsApp pic up and verification picture is on her profile.

Im very much tempted to put the scare in her if she is indeed in Cardiff as scum like that need to be gone.

Anyone else had dealings with this scammer?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr big

Actually messaged today same response wanted a 30 pound deposit and I wouldn't do that and left it there

Themjones78

the odd thing is that she put a verified pic up which makes me think she either sees some people to scam or ones she can't find details of. But either way the fact she's still messaging me to try and blackmail me makes me angry

Offline mr big

She robbed u once and know shes trying to blackmail something wrong with her glad u posted this to highlight the scammer

SeekingtheTruth

Put it as a review as well so it's highlighted as a negative just in case anyone else thinks of booking her.

SeekingtheTruth

I've reported it to Admin as well, one for the blacklist.

Thieving bitch.

Themjones78

vw

Put it as a review as well so it's highlighted as a negative just in case anyone else thinks of booking her.

Should we just covert it to a review? 

Anyway the number for reference

+447834290296

Themjones78

seams theres quite a few after deposits, heres another,:
she got real nasty when I asked why she doesn't have a verification picture and proceeded to threaten to send her fella around, im not a small guy so I said go ahead, threaten away.  :D

Offline mr big

Yeah put it as a review VW might get more attention on there

Themjones78

if can convert it to a review then yeah go ahead-not sure how I do that

WelshElise

Jesus how many of thease are there  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: never pay deposits ever  :hi:

vw

if can convert it to a review then yeah go ahead-not sure how I do that

done it.   :hi:

Offline aps

Thanks for the information. Have avoided anyone who asks for deposit.

Offline aps

Yeah put it as a review VW might get more attention on there
VW gets attention everywhere, anyhow 😄😜

Themjones78

Jesus how many of thease are there  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: never pay deposits ever  :hi:

Sexy Welsh Stacey-good feedback but another that wants a deposit of the full amount!

Offline Barrybados

Had the same £30 deposit request .. got a short sharp reply from me and blocked ... scamming scum

Offline Bigboy727

Long time lurker.... i was tempted by her this afternoon 😳 thanks for the heads up

vw

Offline vityaz

I had tried to make a booking when her AW profile showed her as being in Dundonald. Then it kept changing to Oxford. Then back to Dundonald. When I texted her about a booking she asked for a deposit. Now I have screenshots to back up whats coming. I texted her and said I was genuine but unwilling to pay a deposit as I had been ripped off in the past (Not strictly true - I just won't pay a deposit) so she told me to delete her number.

Now I like to have a bit of fun with scammers of all shapes and sizes and a video is going up on YouTube soon with a montage of the conversations with this girl (Who since this has her profile locations as being Windsor and Cornwall and is now going by the moniker of youwantmex)

I have two foreign friends with non UK mobile numbers. I messaged her on WhatsApp via both, one asking for an incall and one asking for an outcall to the Hilton Belfast. When she asked for the deposit for the first one, I requested her IBAN and the account holders name and address. This is fairly standard if making an international bank transfer - and the number is a foreign number. Foreign businessman! The three of us were having a great laugh with this!!!

She replied that she doesnt have an IBAN, so he said everyone has an IBAN, its on the online banking page. She replied that she didn't so he wouldn't be able to book. Shortly after this he messaged her saying his assistant had just shown him a number of online posts suggesting she is a confidence artist taking deposits and no bookings, and she certainly gets around. Cardiff, Glasgow, Oxford and now Dundonald. As soon as the ticks on WhatsApp went blue her profile pic disappeared so he had obviously been blocked.

The other guy requesting the outcall had also been asked for a deposit. He said he didnt know how he would pay this as he had just arrived in the country and had only cash and credit cards. She gave no answer to this and then a little later he messaged again asking if she was coming. Also blocked

As for the attempts to blackmail that have been mentioned here, pretty lowlife. She can be arrested for this, and the plaintiff cannot be named in court so anybody who has had this girl attempting to blackmail or intimidate them go to the cops, thats what we pay taxes for. I have screenshots of the add, WhatsApp profile photos and screenshots of the conversations. She will shortly be being exposed by my foreign friends!

Current profile:-

Offline Medic1983

Sad to hear that OP. Deposits are very risky indeed.

Maybe these forums should have a sticky post in all sections. There's lots for the prostitutes on how to keep safe. Perhaps it's a good idea to have them here too? Just my two pence.

WelshElise

Sad to hear that OP. Deposits are very risky indeed.

Maybe these forums should have a sticky post in all sections. There's lots for the prostitutes on how to keep safe. Perhaps it's a good idea to have them here too? Just my two pence.
its all on the wiki how to keep yourselves safe maybe you should explore the site a bit better

Offline Proton

That's a good idea for the future... Thanks ;)

Offline Medic1983

its all on the wiki how to keep yourselves safe maybe you should explore the site a bit better

Lol, ok mate.

Themjones78

So she’s still at it, from another review appears her name is S Campbell and could be actual name too so police could track her down. She must’ve scammed quite a few or she wouldn’t be still advertising

Offline Proton

Jesus how many of these are there  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: never pay deposits ever  :hi:

Very wise words, easily to fall for such scam

Offline BELLBOY7716

Her profile says Northern Ireland now, and verification photo is hidden.  Robbing scumbag

Offline vityaz

Her profile says Northern Ireland now, and verification photo is hidden.  Robbing scumbag

She sent me a message saying she was going to the Police because I was harassing her so if anybody who has been scammed by her wants to send me their details I will get in touch if I do have any contact from the Police on my foreign phone that may be difficult to trace and in any event I really don't think she will go to the Police and say 'Somebody has outed me as a scammer and I want to report them for harassment'

Offline Mil 34

Why would anyone send you their details  :dash:

Offline vityaz

Why would anyone send you their details  :dash:

Well because they've been scammed by her obviously

Offline Mil 34

Well because they've been scammed by her obviously
And what’s the dangers of sending your details over the internet to some forum member who you have no idea who he or she is.
Dopey  :crazy: fool

Offline crfc

And what’s the dangers of sending your details over the internet to some forum member who you have no idea who he or she is.
Dopey  :crazy: fool
This.....

Offline Mil 34

Offline crfc

Yes, I think this board has a lot of proof on that!  :crazy:

Offline vityaz

I think she may be back on AW under a different username