Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana green eyes swansea  (Read 2100 times)

3 review(s) for Diana Green eyes (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline spag.bol

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
first review so be gentle.

swansea marina. nice flat. seen also yanna and eveline here and both very good. but i keep going back for diana.

110 for an hour with owo. anal was extra 40 and she not sure if she can do it but is willing to try before taking the money for it. i didnt want it so didnt have it.

she tours so is here then goes then comes back. when she is here though i will always go see her.

english is good but sometimes needs things repeated, cute sexy accent which helps.

tall in heels long blonde hair nice body. mid to late 20s russian amazing green eyes. very pretty girl

nice body and loves to dance. lots of good body contact and a true gfe.

easy to find the place parking available, during the day its p&d but free at night. in through the door where she was waiting behind it. wore a little black dress as requested nothing underneath. she looked amazing. money sorted and she came back. as i said she likes dancing. so we danced fondled and dfk shes a very sexy mover and kisser and running my hand up her thighs to her wet pussy had me hard in seconds. and this girl loves to be fingered. she then dropped to her knees took the old boy out and proceeded to give amazing owo. when i went to grab her hair she moved my hands to the back of her head and encouraged a face fucking. well it would be rude not to. she sucks cock like a pro and can take all you give her but does request not finish in mouth. and not even the customary wet wipe cock wash before hand, aslong as your all nice a nd clean i guess she ok with it.
onto the bed dfk and fingering her tight pussy. could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter and she came very hard. then she says she needs me to fuck her and im a gent so i obliged. on with the mac and she hops on board and rides like an equestrian. slow when needed and hard when needed. likes a finger up the bum too. this was too much so pop 1 was done.
she cleaned me up and we lay there in true gfe style. she then took the impetus and started kissing neck ears dfk all while stroking the old boy. asked for a 69 and she happily agreed. sweet pussy and tight little ass and i got my tongue deep in both, a clean fresh girl, unlike some others i have visited. then on with mac 2 and more positions than i can remember. finished by fucking her from behind then whipping it out quickly getting the mac off and spraying it up her back and over her very sexy ass.
i went once and have seen her 4 times now and am going later today. never clock watches always a first class service and a perfect attitude.

there are many girls at this address some i know to be the girls in their pics others i am dubious about. diana every time if she not there i would see yanna.

if i have missed anything from this review please feel free to ask me to update with more detail

Offline Dan Dastardly

Nice review! You said she sucks cock like a pro, isn't that what she is ? 😀👍🏿

bonzo2016

Great review. She's looks fabulous too.  Would love to get my face buried in that.  Romanian though  :scare:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 08:02:25 am by bonzo2016 »

Offline Gregg

I've always assumed yanna and eveline are the same girl?? Photos look identical. May give eveline a visit then   

Offline snaitram99

sounds a bit TGTBT for first post  :unknown:

Offline Steelworker

I thought so too. I was surprised to read true GFE then what followed

Offline spag.bol

i totally understand where you guys are coming from. ive been well slack in my reviews i could of and should of posted many more but will start to do more as i have been punting for many years and had some amazing experiences and some that are just plain terrible and i dont like thinking about. my punts with diana have all been spot on though. she is in it for the money as all working girls are but this does not mean its a money inspired service. yanna who also works here i have seen she is good, huge amazing tits but her service is more robotic but still a good half hour punt. in response the eveline query above, i forgot to mention the eveline i saw was a totally different girl to who now has that profile. eveline is yanna now but wasnt when i went there if that makes sense.
diana is also russian not roma, not sure how much o f a difference this makes but it seems russians are nicer than romas.
when you message you do not chat to the girl your meeting instead another girl answers all messages so your not interrupted when with the girl of your choice. after speaking with diana they have a sergei who only turns up to move them to the next stop (apparently)
i know the review sounds tgtbt if i read it i would be dubious as the guy who posted it has never reviewed anything before. i have however been punting studio in swansea and now AW since i was 18 now 43 and swansea has come a long way since studio, but i do miss the days of being able to pay some girl in studio £5 for a massage then have a wank playing with their tits at no extra charge. aaahhh the good old days.
my recent punts post 2010 have all been from AW including but not limited to tegan leigh (and all her other names) when she was in morriston. jessy bee port talbot. lora naughty naughty nickii angelina all marina. welsh barbie (omg) llansamlet way. also sadly the run down roma house which has moved from brynmill to uplands. francesca fox. poppy (now kiera). and a few others whose names escape me for now.
i will post more reviews as i see these girls. on an update to this review i did see diana again last night. and for the first time could hear another guy being serviced in next room. not a problem for me but some may not like that. also when i was leaving as the door was opened there was the next guy stood right there waiting to see i assume one of the other girls there, bit awkward, but then ive been sat in the waiting room of studio only for a guy to be led out by the girl he just seen and her introduce herself as she runs upstairs to freshen up. so an occupational hazard i guess. so it is a bit of a busy place but that could be because the girls give a half decent service and diana the best of what ive sampled. just gutted the original eveline not there as she was tall slim blonde amazing body and a first class service. last time i saw her she was saying she needed a lot of money quickly and has now disappeared read into that what you will.
hope this helps put some meat to the bones of my review for you
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 01:28:25 pm by spag.bol »

Offline Hotmat

Looks like the profile has been traded to another prossie ...

Offline manintheroom

Check out xx-Diana-xx on the Newport Adultwork is this her

Offline HughJardon

Check out xx-Diana-xx on the Newport Adultwork is this her

I'm guessing the profile used to belong to that Diana
But has now been passed onto the girl within this profile, probably the same clan or Girls