Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Lexxi London  (Read 1129 times)

2 review(s) for Black Lexxi (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline normal bloke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting was good month and a bit ago, 2 hour incall at my hotel, bid on my reverse book (£200).

Comms before the day were excellent and all seemed set and then she didn't show.  I then called and texted her, she didn't pick up but exchanged multiple texts.  She seemed confused saying she thought I had cancelled.  No idea what was going on, assume she had accepted a few bookings and confused me with someone else who had cancelled.  Anyway she convinced me enough that it was a genuine mistake and she would make her way over, which she did

Apperance

Pictures are accurate and recent.  She has a great body, tight and toned, nice curvy ass.  Facially she was ok, I found her attractive but not someone you would stare at in a club (well actually maybe after a few you would).

Didn't dress as requested or bring any of requested items.  That's a big negative from me, and unfortunately happens way too often.

Services

French kissing, was offered but pretty poor.  Even if I do say so myself I'm a good kisser so I know my hygiene is good and I'm not too forceful with kissing and tongue. She was pretty uninterested.

Oral without, was ok but nothing special

Receiving oral/ 69, she was tasted good and clean.  Also very responsive and wet, left several patches on my bed.

Protected sex.  Had a couple of sessions in a all the usual positions.  It was ok but not great.  Inactive at times and in cowgirl was quite odd like she didn't really now what she was doing.  Not sure what was going on in that position to be honest, I was lying there terrified to move and even still she was riding the little fella very oddly.  Doggy was nice, mostly because of the view of her ass.

Other services seemed to be on offer but i'm pretty vanilla so didn't take her up on anything.

For those of you who care she had a nice personality, reasonable chat. 

Overall there were some good aspects and actually I quite liked her so I did think about rating.  However to me on balance I thought it was a negative.  She is actually even now still pretty reasonably priced for someone with a pretty hot body so others may have better luck with her.

Offline Belgarion

This review is almost exactly the same as the one you did for mimi

Also when a WG comes to you, it is an outcall not an incall

Offline iluvebonys

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting was good month and a bit ago, 2 hour incall at my hotel, bid on my reverse book (£200).

Comms before the day were excellent and all seemed set and then she didn't show.  I then called and texted her, she didn't pick up but exchanged multiple texts.  She seemed confused saying she thought I had cancelled.  No idea what was going on, assume she had accepted a few bookings and confused me with someone else who had cancelled.  Anyway she convinced me enough that it was a genuine mistake and she would make her way over, which she did

Apperance

Pictures are accurate and recent.  She has a great body, tight and toned, nice curvy ass.  Facially she was ok, I found her attractive but not someone you would stare at in a club (well actually maybe after a few you would).

Didn't dress as requested or bring any of requested items.  That's a big negative from me, and unfortunately happens way too often.

Services

French kissing, was offered but pretty poor.  Even if I do say so myself I'm a good kisser so I know my hygiene is good and I'm not too forceful with kissing and tongue. She was pretty uninterested.

Oral without, was ok but nothing special

Receiving oral/ 69, she was tasted good and clean.  Also very responsive and wet, left several patches on my bed.

Protected sex.  Had a couple of sessions in a all the usual positions.  It was ok but not great.  Inactive at times and in cowgirl was quite odd like she didn't really now what she was doing.  Not sure what was going on in that position to be honest, I was lying there terrified to move and even still she was riding the little fella very oddly.  Doggy was nice, mostly because of the view of her ass.

Other services seemed to be on offer but i'm pretty vanilla so didn't take her up on anything.

For those of you who care she had a nice personality, reasonable chat. 

Overall there were some good aspects and actually I quite liked her so I did think about rating.  However to me on balance I thought it was a negative.  She is actually even now still pretty reasonably priced for someone with a pretty hot body so others may have better luck with her.

this is the first negative feedback ive seen for Lexxi and was quite surprised by it....she is a lovely girl with a great body ive seen her before and am about to go a see her again this afternoon.
perhaps just an off day for her i guess

Offline normal bloke

could well have been just an off day.  her comms were very good beforehand and clearly something happened on the day.   While she seemed a nice girl, great body etc, the middling services and being messed around made it a negative experience for me.