Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: T4653 - Bristol  (Read 1265 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672184) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bristolnick

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Unable to get in with regular this weekend and she seemed to be decent with a few good reviews., a 22 year old looking for cock. She has updated her pictures since as it was just one of her in a blue top and not the full body show.

30 minutes £80

booked in after a few messages

Based in South Bristol, drove across town as needed to get my dick sucked.

opened the door and she was a bigger than the pics suggested but was thinking with my dick. went upstairs and her room was a mess. she took her clothes and. Started walking and fingering each other. Got a bit bored so asked to eat her out, no bad smells down there. Then asked her for a blow job, not great. So decided to fuck her and get out of there. She seemed to enjoy and tried a few positions. come in the condom and moved on.

Drove straight home and had a wank.

She seems like a nice girl thats doing this as she is desperate for cash.

Wouldn't return

Took one for the team!

Offline bdyno

Offline dubs

T4653 sounds like a model of Ink Jet printer

Offline SWAaron

Has very different prices on AdultSeek:
External Link/Members Only

Pictures are also more accurate on adultseek.

Offline southern punter

still wouldn't for £50

Is this review negative basically just because you didn't find her attractive?  I do not mean to argue with your review at all, your verdict is your own and fair play - but with no comms nightmares, no hygiene issues, "nice girl", enjoys sex - it all seems quite neutral to me - just trying to understand
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 06:36:26 pm by southern punter »

Offline Jonlove69

still wouldn't for £50

Big girl isn’t she ? I love her comments on AW about a MMF threesome. I don’t fancy spit roasting that.

Offline bristolnick

Is this review negative basically just because you didn't find her attractive?  I do not mean to argue with your review at all, your verdict is your own and fair play - but with no comms nightmares, no hygiene issues, "nice girl", enjoys sex - it all seems quite neutral to me - just trying to understand

Have it a negative as she was a look bigger than the pictures and the state.of the place she was. It's a negative for me.. Give her a try and see what you think.

Offline bristolnick

Big girl isn’t she ? I love her comments on AW about a MMF threesome. I don’t fancy spit roasting that.

Gives you someone to chat to during it!

Offline Jameson20

Cheers for TOFTT. For reasons I can't really fathom, I really fancy giving her a go! I'll get a review up.

Offline southern punter

Have it a negative as she was a look bigger than the pictures and the state.of the place she was. It's a negative for me.. Give her a try and see what you think.
Fair enough mate.  Just like Jameson20 I found myself a bit tempted for reasons I'm not sure because I'm not normally into BBW.  Actually on a bit of a break from punting so I doubt I'll see her but thanks for the review and answer  :thumbsup: