Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS/TV Willesden Junction NW10  (Read 549 times)

Offline Ramakant

Brazilian British TS/TV calls herself Pammy but I think changes names and adverts regularly as i have seen her advertise for a couple years and judging by my experience they have good reasons to keep changing profiles.

External Link/Members Only

I found myself in Cricklewood due to work and had evening free. Messaged few TS nearby and this one was the first to reply and so booked half hour for £100 stating that I would like to be topped and few other requests and she was OK with this.

Location Willesden Junction on the main High Street, not a discreet entrance and I was buzzed in straight walk up to the room. Horrible feeling entering but I'm too polite sometimes. Went through lounge kitchen and bad odor everywhere then through to a tiny bedroom when I was greeted by a dog barking at me and then the dog went underneath the bed and stayed there throughout the session!

Looks wise body is fit toned like the pictures no enhancements at all so more TV, face was a big let down not attractive despite heavy makeup and nothing like the pictures.
Why I can't ever walk out from this situation I ask myself but fail every time. Anyway I pay up she counts money goes out comes back with a lit cigarette and smokes and looks in the mirror? I undress and I ask her do you want to finish your cigarette before proceeding. She says it's fine? So I initiated contact caress and cuddle avoiding looking at face, she smoking away. Out pops her tiny limp cock I tried to make it hard but it was hard work. She gets condom and puts on my dick.

The whole stinking attitude and demeanour plus the lack of attractiveness and effort towards the session meant my cock was having none of it, so I was standing with my limp cock with a condom on it!
I proceed to suck her and manage to make it hard enough to fuck. I would say 4 inches but then she says tonight she's not feeling to top? I said OK will you pay back half the fee then as I stated clearly by text that I wanted to be topped? She just laughed and said no u can leave. I said to her that's not what I payed for and refund half would be fair. She ignored me starts looking at her phone.

Awful horrible experience and one of my worst ever punts. So to salvage something I insisted she at least socks me off, so I managed to get hard and she sucked with condom on and I was determined to cut and came in the condom. As soon as this happened she leaves room I clean myself up with kitchen roll. No offer of bathroom got dressed without any words exchanged and left.
All the while the dog was under the bed silent throughout at least!

What an awful provider this one is, my fault partly as I should have walked as soon as I walked in, another £100 down the drain.

Avoid
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 01:05:08 pm by Ramakant »